Is Obama the Divider-In-Chief?

Cruella

He doesn't seem to think so

Obama: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The Country

A couple of things came to my mind, when he was running for President in '08 he said;
Referring to working-class voters in old industrial towns decimated by job losses, the presidential hopeful said: "They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." (so if you live shomewhere between the east and west coasts, believe in God, gun ownership then your bitter and probably a racist).

Speaking to a Lation group he tells them to "go out and punish your enemies" in the voting booth.
Referring specifically to Republicans such as Senator John McCain, who are stressing border security and supporting strict immigration laws like Arizona’s anti-illegal immigration measure, Mr. Obama said, “Those aren’t the kinds of folks who represent our core American values.” (so if you want border security you don't have core American values).

What do you think? List any examples of Obama's divisiveness you know of.

Werbung:
He is the most devisive political official I am aware of and this is blatantly obvious to all but the brain dead.

Lets see the right has called him a terrorist a communist, Hitler, said that he plans to killed old and sick people with death panels, still refuses to admit he is a American, Claimed he is a Secret Muslim, Called him Anti American, Americana, Kenyan...attacked him for gas prices going up...and down, Blamed him for Tarp ( who Bush put into action, But you pricks think its him thats divisive...its that you are. Its like listening to Hitler say the Jews are Divisive.

Lets see the right has called him a terrorist a communist, Hitler, said that he plans to killed old and sick people with death panels, still refuses to admit he is a American, Claimed he is a Secret Muslim, Called him Anti American, Americana, Kenyan...attacked him for gas prices going up...and down, Blamed him for Tarp ( who Bush put into action, But you pricks think its him thats divisive...its that you are. Its like listening to Hitler say the Jews are Divisive.

^^^^^ The last part of the puzzle. ^^^^^

According to Obama, doctors would rather take out your kids' tonsils than give them allergy medicine, or cut off your feet than treat you with diabetic medication because doctors get more money. (doctor's are greedy and evil). Of course that's insane. Your physician is not a surgeon. He doesn't get more money for not treating you.

According to Obama, doctors would rather take out your kids' tonsils than give them allergy medicine, or cut off your feet than treat you with diabetic medication because doctors get more money. (doctor's are greedy and evil). Of course that's insane. Your physician is not a surgeon. He doesn't get more money for not treating you.

The magnitude and complexity of the lies by democrats is straight chapter-and-verse Joseph Goebbels Propaganda Ministry stuff.
When I say they have studied these people intently--I am NOT KIDDING.
David Axelrod is the principal operative.
Study HIS history.

depending on your insurance plan he might make less heading straight to the knife. but lets be realistic docs do this for a living so profit comes into play.

depending on your insurance plan he might make less heading straight to the knife. but lets be realistic docs do this for a living so profit comes into play.

I understand they plan nice "retirement villages"--in the East.
Medicare will save billions and billions.
Wooden soap bars alone--will save a lot.
Recycled hair for mattresses.
Gold teeth.
Thrift stores awash in used clothing.
And just think--with today's people--the lampshades!

I understand they plan nice "retirement villages"--in the East.
Medicare will save billions and billions.
Wooden soap bars alone--will save a lot.
Recycled hair for mattresses.
Gold teeth.
Thrift stores awash in used clothing.

well Medicare did lose half a trillion of their bucks, something has to go and the solution to that is painfully clear.

The...Final Solution.

well just more of the same. they've been steering toward pull the plug for some time. the more they spend on tx the less they take home. so is half a trillion less in the pot going to dial up the pressure ? of course.

when the choice is keep that 88 year old alive another month or keep those 250 illegals patched up for shovel ready jobs, well the choice is clear.

Werbung:
well just more of the same. they've been steering toward pull the plug for some time. the more they spend on tx the less they take home. so is half a trillion less in the pot going to dial up the pressure ? of course.

when the choice is keep that 88 year old alive another month or keep those 250 illegals patched up for shovel ready jobs, well the choice is clear.

Logan's Run.
I suggest ending time at age 30.
Save a fortune.
Free up employment and housing.

Back