Islam 101 - Born muslim

dogtowner

Staff member
regarding the matter of muslim dogma's having people born muslim.

explanation 1

The Prophet Muhammad said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)
Islam is the religion of all Prophets, Adam to Muhammad. Children are not born out of any sin, original, inherited or derived. They are born on the religion of their nature, i.e., Islam.

http://In most religions in the wor...s the first example of a recursive algorithm.
explanation 2
In most religions in the world, a child is considered a member of the religion of his/her father. When the child reaches Puberty and feels mindful enough, he/she can read on religions and choose either to continue on his/her religion or convert to another religion. He/she should be responsible of the consequence of his/her choice in his/her present life and after life when judged in front of God, the Creator, on the day of Judgment. However, in Islam, someone who converts to another religion is subject to the death penalty, no matter when that decision is made.

In Judaism, on the other hand, a child is defined according to the religion of the mother. Thus a child born to a Jewish father and a nonJewish mother is not Jewish (by birth). Judaism is the first example of a recursive algorithm.

explanation 3

The answer is that our Creator has granted each one of us a guiding light -- a pure, undefiled innate nature called the fitrah. Unlike Christians who believe in the doctrine of Original Sin and assert that each baby is born tainted with the sin of Adam’s disobedience to God, Muslims believe that every child is born into a state of purity where it recognizes its Creator and is naturally subservient to His laws.
In his book The Fundamentals of Islamic Monotheism, Abu Ameenah Bilaal Philips writes: Just as a child’s body submits to the physical laws which Allah has put in nature, its soul also submits naturally to the fact that Allah is its Lord and Creator. But its parents try to make it follow their own way and the child is not strong enough in the early stages of its life to resist or oppose its parents. The religion which the child follows at this stage is one of custom and upbringing and Allah does not hold it to account for this religion.
When the child matures in youth and clear proofs of the falsehood of its religion are brought to it, the adult must now follow the religion of knowledge and reason. At this point the devils try their best to encourage him to stay as he is or to go further astray. Evils are made pleasing to him and he must now live in the midst of a struggle between his innate pure nature and his desires in order to find the right road.
If he chooses to follow his innate nature, his fitrah, Allah will help him overcome his desires even though it may take most of his life to escape, for many people enter Islam. in their old age.
The Qur'an also points to this phenomenon, where every soul that has been created is asked Who their Lord is, and they testify that it is none other than Allah before they are born into the world.
When your Lord drew forth from the loins of the children of Aadam their descendants and made them testify concerning themselves. Saying: Am I not your Lord? They said: “Yes, we testify to it.” (This) in case you say on the Day of Judgement, “We were unaware of this.” Or in case you say: It was our ancestors who made partners (with Allah) and we are only their descendants…[Surah Al-A’raaf 7:172-173]
Explaining this verse, the Prophet [SAW] said: When Allah created Aadam [AS] , He took a covenant from him …then He extracted from him all of his descendants who would be born until the end of the world, generation after generation and spread them out in front of Him in order to take a covenant from them.
He spoke to them face to face saying: Am I not your Lord? And they all replied: Yes, we testify to it.
Allah then explained why He had all of mankind bear witness that He was their Creator and the only true God worthy of worship. He said: That was in case you (mankind) should say on the Day of Resurrection, “Surely we were unaware of all this. We had no idea that You were our God.” [Silsilah al ahadeeth as Saheehah, Narrated by ibn Abbaas, collected by Imaam Ahmad]
This is the reason why people who adopt Islaam are said to revert instead of convert, because they are going back to their original nature -- the one they were naturally created with -- which is automatically aligned with the Universe, its Creator and His Laws; as opposed to simply exchanging one set of beliefs for another.
Reverts to Islaam testify that this inner inclination to search for the Truth, to know and follow it is a major factor in their adopting the faith. It is interesting to see some of the reasons cited by reverts for adopting Islaam:

of course this is dogma and not everyone is going to agree with it but that is why there is more than one religion in the world and, for that matter for some, no religion at all.

Werbung:
In most religions in the world, a child is considered a member of the religion of his/her father
This is the first example that we see of Obama being a muslim. He was clearly born to a muslim father. To covert away from islam means death just as converting from Christianity means death.

2 Chronicles 15:13
Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

However, conversion in Christianity is well accepted today, even those converting to religions other than Christianity. It is only islam that still persecutes those who wish to convert away from islam.

Afghan Christian faces trial for alleged conversion from Islam

Ever heard any muslims here or abroad criticize Obama's supposed conversion to Christianity? (if one could really consider Rev. Wright's church of Black Theology a Christian church) I suspect it is because they know he is a muslim and they know it is acceptable in the koran to lie about your faith to the infidel.

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

This is the reason why people who adopt Islaam are said to revert instead of convert, because they are going back to their original nature -- the one they were naturally created with -- which is automatically aligned with the Universe, its Creator and His Laws; as opposed to simply exchanging one set of beliefs for another.
Reverts to Islaam testify that this inner inclination to search for the Truth, to know and follow it is a major factor in their adopting the faith. It is interesting to see some of the reasons cited by reverts for adopting Islaam:

This IS pure dogma.

It is clearly "exchanging one set of beliefs for another".

I have no idea if he is Muslim or not.. But Obama, who tells us, from Egypt “ I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”If only he felt that way about America. Washington’s defense of Islam has trumped the defense of America and this dereliction of duty could well be called Islamgate.

So while I understand that most Muslims are not at war with us,(but Islam is) they’ve proven in their silence and inaction against jihad that they’re not on our side either, In a lot of way's so has our president.. and there’s nothing we can do to change that 51% of Americans voted for the man. We just have to finally accept it and stop expecting them/him to come around, and keep doing our best to kill those who are trying to kill us.

I have no idea if he is Muslim or not.. But Obama, who tells us, from Egypt “ I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”If only he felt that way about America. Washington’s defense of Islam has trumped the defense of America and this dereliction of duty could well be called Islamgate.

So while I understand that most Muslims are not at war with us,(but Islam is) they’ve proven in their silence and inaction against jihad that they’re not on our side either, In a lot of way's so has our president.. and there’s nothing we can do to change that 51% of Americans voted for the man. We just have to finally accept it and stop expecting them/him to come around, and keep doing our best to kill those who are trying to kill us.

Spot on cash ....

If indeed 51% did vote for that islamic POS!

Again your ignorant nuts just take one thing and decide its true...yet you don't list the other things and say they also true. just pick and choose. edited for personal attack

if something is an article of faith then its true for those of that faith. whether you concurr or not doesnt change that.
that makes you the willfully ignorant one.

The problem is for you its true...for those who are not of that Faith. Its sad this is so hard for your small mind to get.

how is it that your narrow mind cannot accept that different dogmas from yours have tennants you may not care for ?

oh wait, its kind of like how you can view climate change as gospel because some scientist said its so when, in fact, science cannot prove its conclusions and counter proof has been staring you in the face for 15 years.

or like how keynsian jokeanomics WILLwork if only you just spend more and more and more.

now it makes sense !

how is it that your narrow mind cannot accept that different dogmas from yours have tennants you may not care for ?

oh wait, its kind of like how you can view climate change as gospel because some scientist said its so when, in fact, science cannot prove its conclusions and counter proof has been staring you in the face for 15 years.

or like how keynsian jokeanomics WILLwork if only you just spend more and more and more.

now it makes sense !
some Scientist...aka 95% of Climate Science.you troll.
And I did not know you where such a firm believer of Muslim Dogma...I guess we all missed that. Wait I know it happened as soon as you could use it. Your such a pathetic sad person.

coming from you, that really stings....

I know you hate facts. Thats why you take the hottest 10 decade in thousands of years and say look its all good! because you know what happens if you look at the last 20..40 100....Its a clear trend. But maybe thats what they just teach you at your Mosque. Did you pray 5 times to Mecca today Mullah?

I know you hate facts. Thats why you take the hottest 10 decade in thousands of years and say look its all good! because you know what happens if you look at the last 20..40 100....Its a clear trend. But maybe thats what they just teach you at your Mosque. Did you pray 5 times to Mecca today Mullah?

medievil hot period
co2 dramatically higher in industrial revolution
facts ? even the messurements you are so enamored of show the increase to be witjin their own margin of error.
facts can be proved. warmers cannot.

Werbung:
Back