Islamic Apologists

bewitched

the problem with people who are apologists for Islam is when it comes down to war, which will happen 2010-2013, Americans will battle within and that will mean the demise of the US.
so it would be a good idea to choose your side now and prepare because it's not going to be pretty.

"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The man nominated to head public diplomacy at the State Department said Wednesday that al Qaeda is doing a better job than the Bush administration in winning friends over the Internet."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/30/internet.pr.failure/index.html

Werbung:
This is classic fear mongering from someone who would have fitted in better back in the days of the Red Scare.

Either your with us, or your against us. CHOOSE YOUR SIDE NOW.

If you dare critize the US or say that not every Muslim is out to kill us, obviously you are an Islamic apologist and you are against us and it will be your fault that we loose this inevitable and clearly impending war of 2013 LOL. The next step will be apologist = terrorist.

This is utterly ridiculous.

not fear mongering.
try again.

Another high quality response there. Congratulations.

Of course its fear mongering to declare that you have to take one side or the other or America is going to come CRASHING DOWN. Of course its fear mongering to declare that there is an impending war of 2010-13.

But OK, lets say you are right and either we have to pick a side, America or Islam (totally proposterous). What is this war going to entail? Who is going to pose such a threat to the US that there will be a good chance it will crumble?

Labeling people apologists is just another way of avoiding the real issues.

You are right though in your article - the Administration looks at this as a military affair. The battlefield is one of propaganda, ideas, and international police work.

Another high quality response there. Congratulations.

Of course its fear mongering to declare that you have to take one side or the other or America is going to come CRASHING DOWN. Of course its fear mongering to declare that there is an impending war of 2010-13.

But OK, lets say you are right and either we have to pick a side, America or Islam (totally proposterous). What is this war going to entail? Who is going to pose such a threat to the US that there will be a good chance it will crumble?

no, it's not fear mongering. if anything, it was a challenge to use your brains.

who is going to pose a threat to the US? have you not heard the threats all over the media? really? you think they are kidding? why would someone threaten and kid?

no, it's not fear mongering. if anything, it was a challenge to use your brains.

It was not a challenge to use my brains, because there was no challenge involved - don't kid yourself. It was more you announcing an impending world war and that we are either WITH America or AGAINST and terrorists. Which is just stupid and definetly fear mongering.

who is going to pose a threat to the US? have you not heard the threats all over the media? really? you think they are kidding? why would someone threaten and kid?

Thats not an answer - you really should be a far right politician - fear mongering, brash statments, avoiding the question, never giving a real answer, a 'nuke all the foreigners because they ALL pose a threat' attitude. Seriously, look into it as a career.

And tell me - who does pose a real threat to the US?

Thats not an answer - you really should be a far right politician - fear mongering, brash statments, avoiding the question, never giving a real answer, a 'nuke all the foreigners because they ALL pose a threat' attitude. Seriously, look into it as a career.

And tell me - who does pose a real threat to the US?

far right? I'm a lefty liberal, you missed that by a mile.
you're the one jumping to conclusions here. settle down turbo.

if you don't see in the media who poses a threat then you are blind.
they just got AQ #3 (there are dozens of #3's... but... whatever)
and he had plans to kill and destroy.... the West and their pals.
now go back and stick your head in the sand.

far right? I'm a lefty liberal, you missed that by a mile.
you're the one jumping to conclusions here. settle down turbo.

if you don't see in the media who poses a threat then you are blind.
they just got AQ #3 (there are dozens of #3's... but... whatever)
and he had plans to kill and destroy.... the West and their pals.
now go back and stick your head in the sand.

So you're telling me that Al Quieda have the capabilities to bring the US to its knees by 2013 in a huge war if I don't join one of these two sides that I HAVE to choose from?
I think its you who has your head in the sand BECAUSE of the media. They have scared you ****less - told you to hate and fear everything and that impending war with the whole of Islam is imminent and very threatning.

And your a left wing liberal? Cooooooooome on - stop kidding yourself!

...>>......<<....

..right.

Screw you guys, I'm going to Canada.

So you're telling me that Al Quieda have the capabilities to bring the US to its knees by 2013 in a huge war if I don't join one of these two sides that I HAVE to choose from?
I think its you who has your head in the sand BECAUSE of the media. They have scared you ****less - told you to hate and fear everything and that impending war with the whole of Islam is imminent and very threatning.

And your a left wing liberal? Cooooooooome on - stop kidding yourself!

who is AQ?
tell me who is in AQ exactly.
I know. I wonder if you do.
math has nothing to do with left and right, there is a distinct enemy an it only takes eyes to see them. so do you know?

You are still not answering my question. Ever read the Beano? Theres a character in there called Roger the Dodger.

Do you believe AQ pose a big enough threat to the US that if everyone in the country doesn't choose a side (whatever that means) and goes with the gov. that the US could fall?

understand the enemy, they believe the answer is yes the US will fall. that's the plan.
and here's an example of that:
""Hey America, We Have An Account To Settle With You!"
"If you want Allah to grant you victory, every one of you must kill an infidel!"

"The virtueous Sheikh Khaled er-Rashid - May Allah Save Him From Captivity"

Source: Turkish Islamist website Takva.com"

will the US fall?
that depends on a few factors.
a president who will allow Islam to walk all over us (Obama) an president who is an apologist (Obama) a president who is a muslim (Obama) and then there's the powers of those who are in Homeland Security.

Werbung:
Back