Israel claiming that Iran is targeting their diplomats

dogtowner

Staff member
can 't say I disagree

we were warned by no less than the head muslim there after all.

NEW DELHI — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blamed Iran on Monday for twin attempts to bomb people affiliated with the Israeli embassies in New Delhi and Tbilisi, Georgia.

The wife of an Israeli diplomat in New Delhi and her driver were injured in a blast from explosives slapped on their car by a passing motorcyclist, authorities said. Around the same time, a grenade-type device was found duct-taped to the bottom of a car affiliated with the embassy in Tbilisi. It was defused without anyone being injured.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the incidents. But Netanyahu quickly pointed a finger at Iran, which has vowed revenge for recent assassinations of scientists involved in its nuclear program, and at Hezbollah, a terrorist group sponsored by Iran that had pledged to avenge the assassination four years ago of one of its leaders.

Werbung:
Fucking hell this is rich

Mossad are killing iranian scientists and Israel is desperate for a US backed war against Iran to start

The lies to justify it are obviously ramping up

Exactly

Cuba knows only too well how many terrorists the US supports

Then of course there us funding to the IRA

Then the contras

And on it goes

The US loves terrorists

Especially bin laden who was allowed to live out his natural life because of his friends in the CIA and Bush Administration

shocking...Iran helps target and blow up Iran's scientist in acts of Terrorism...and Israel gets hit back with same thing...and we are suppose to feel bad for them?

this is why we can't fight a war on terror...we support terror when it suits us...
Do we know Israel helped blow ur scientist? personally I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with terror..

Exactly

Cuba knows only too well how many terrorists the US supports

Then of course there us funding to the IRA

Then the contras

And on it goes

The US loves terrorists

Especially bin laden who was allowed to live out his natural life because of his friends in the CIA and Bush Administration

Bin Laden was killed by the USA. You need to get out more often.

What about the murderers in the White House? How many people in Iraq and Afghanistan have the Bush and Obama administrations murdered?

The problem is that Israel is out of control. The Israeli government is even crazier than the American government. Israel just wants war, war and more war!

Leave Iran alone!

People are getting sick and tired of this weapons of mass destruction rubbish. Look where it got us in Iraq!

I think the war profiteers want another war so that they can make a bunch of money. It's absolutely sick the way these war profiteers are getting richer and richer while injured veterans are being abandoned by our government.

What about the murderers in the White House? How many people in Iraq and Afghanistan have the Bush and Obama administrations murdered?

The problem is that Israel is out of control. The Israeli government is even crazier than the American government. Israel just wants war, war and more war!

Leave Iran alone!

People are getting sick and tired of this weapons of mass destruction rubbish. Look where it got us in Iraq!

I think the war profiteers want another war so that they can make a bunch of money. It's absolutely sick the way these war profiteers are getting richer and richer while injured veterans are being abandoned by our government.
I think several countries support terrorist. The USA has a history of this dating from its support for the IRA, But so has Iran. I think they are behind the latest incident against Israeli dilpomats. Israeli killed Irainian scientists, We should keep out of another Middle East war We gain nothing from them.

Fucking hell this is rich

Mossad are killing iranian scientists and Israel is desperate for a US backed war against Iran to start

The lies to justify it are obviously ramping up

You are obviously right. . .but you see, many of us here are blinded by our "love and friendship" with Israel (or at least, the most extreme politics in Israel. . .because all Jewish people are not happy with the bully role of their own country!)

Werbung:
Back