Israeli PM to teach obozo Mideast 101

Rick

Werbung:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/20/netanyahu-white-house-obamas-mideast-speech/

obozo made a tectonic shift in US policy for decades, telling the israelis to withdraw to the indefensible pre-1967 borders. Imagine being the utterly experienced and sophisticated Benjamin Netanyahu, and having to tutor the amateur obozo on what's what - about like explaining to a retarded child why he can't have cookies before dinner. :rolleyes:

You make a HUGE assumption. That BO does not know what he is doing and can be educated. I think BO is doing exactly what he intends and his views are unchangeable.

He has shown his true beliefs regarding Israel and the Muslim nations on several occasions. It is quite apparent he has a much greater affinity for the intolerance and militant Muslims over the democratic Israel.

Has he ever said one word about the killing of Christians and the burning of their churches in ME?

He bows to the Saudi dictator while spitting in the face of Netanyahu.

Thanks to foolish independents and moderates who chose to ignore the dark side of BO resulting in his winning the election. Thanks a lot you fools.

bowing%20to%20Saudi%20King.jpg

The israelis have to buy time, then in 2012 they know they will be dealing with a REAL president.

Werbung:
The israelis have to buy time, then in 2012 they know they will be dealing with a REAL president.

Yes. So true. And we also bidding time until the long nightmare comes to an end next year.

Remember this?...."I'd rather be a really good one-term president than a mediocre two-term president," he told ABC's "World News" anchor Diane Sawyer in an exclusive interview today.

He will go down in history as one of the worst one-term presidents.

Back