It can no longer be avoided, whos ur favorite football team ?

dogtowner

Staff member
Seattle Seahawks for me.
Don't really follow collage much but we'll say Georgia Bulldogs.
Small collage Hampton-Sydney mainly because I've known one of the WRs since he was a tadpole.
High school, Monacan High, go Chiefs !

Werbung:
BALTIMORE RAVENS #1
NFL%20Baltimore%20Ravens%20Right%20Logo%20Vinyl%20Decal-400x400.jpg

Irsay moved them :(
mayflowertruck.gif

yeah that sucked big time. they WERE Balto and Balto WAS them. kind of glad the Indiana version was, by and large, a flop. Loved Johnny U even if his shoes were creepy, that guy was a joy to watch play.

but it was also sucky that y'all stole the Browns from Cleveland, a similarly storied connection to the community. y'all should have demanded the name back.

yeah that sucked big time. they WERE Balto and Balto WAS them. kind of glad the Indiana version was, by and large, a flop. Loved Johnny U even if his shoes were creepy, that guy was a joy to watch play.

but it was also sucky that y'all stole the Browns from Cleveland, a similarly storied connection to the community. y'all should have demanded the name back.

If Paul Taglube would grant Baltimore an expension team the Ravens would been still Clevelands team. That team in Jacksonville should have been ours.

I'm fickle. I had been a fan of Green Bay for awhile, but mostly enjoy exciting games.

Michigan State Spartans babeeeee!!!!!

I don't really follow the NFL but I wouldn't be disappointed if the Lions were successful.

loved Joe Kapp if you remember that far back

nope can't recall more then 20 years before I was born...I try but always fail...Sean Salisbury vs Rich Gannon at QB is about as far back as I can recall..Wade Wilson and Kramer I recall slightly but did not pay much attention at that time. I always liked Gannon the accurate qb over Sean the runner...

nope can't recall more then 20 years before I was born...I try but always fail...Sean Salisbury vs Rich Gannon at QB is about as far back as I can recall..Wade Wilson and Kramer I recall slightly but did not pay much attention at that time. I always liked Gannon the accurate qb over Sean the runner...

he was pre Tarkington. not leather helmet days but certainly not recent.

Werbung:
Back