It is alarming to realize how little the media and the Biden regime regards freedom and America's role in defending it in China

Yo Daddy!

It is alarming to realize how little the media and the Biden regime regards freedom or America's role in standing up for it in China.

Quotation starts at (2:30)

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty. This much we pledge--and more."

Inaugural Address, January 20, 1961 | JFK Library
www.jfklibrary.org › other-resources ›

Werbung:
Democrats and school unions have created legions of ignorant retarded democrat voters.

But, for this who know history, consider this parallel:

After WWII, we defended West Germany from the Communist East with a massive military presence and nuclear weapons.

In China, Chiang Kai-shek was the leader of China during WWII and he was our ally. When the Communists took over the mainland, Chiang Kai-shek remained president of "free" China on the island of Taiwan.

Consider how we bent over backwards for Germany, but have almost all but sold out Taiwan. Diplomatically we won't even call Taiwan "China" just to pacify the Red bastards, even though Taiwan is actually the real China, still the government of our WWII ally.

I consider that to be an abomination.

We should treat The Republic of China (Taiwan) just as we treated West Germany.

Democrats and school unions have created legions of ignorant retarded democrat voters.

But, for this who know history, consider this parallel:

After WWII, we defended West Germany from the Communist East with a massive military presence and nuclear weapons.

In China, Chiang Kai-shek was the leader of China during WWII and he was our ally. When the Communists took over the mainland, Chiang Kai-shek remained president of "free" China on the island of Taiwan.

Consider how we bent over backwards for Germany, but have almost all but sold out Taiwan. Diplomatically we won't even call Taiwan "China" just to pacify the Red bastards, even though Taiwan is actually the real China, still the government of our WWII ally.

I consider that to be an abomination.

We should treat The Republic of China (Taiwan) just as we treated West Germany.
You are right in principle, but a billion people are hard to ignore, I guess.

🤓

You are right in principle, but a billion people are hard to ignore, I guess.

🤓

Hard for globalist politicians to ignore, but not me.

If we had a huge military presence on Taiwan, relative to that we had in Germany, the Red Hoards would not dream of coming over there.

why didn't trump send a huge military presence to taiwan when he was cic?

what did he do for freedom in china..other than get trademarks for his own profit? lol

what did he do for freedom in china..other than get trademarks for his own profit? lol
O so your pulling the what about trump card again trying to change the subject I see . Why dont you respond to the subject at hand and stop trying to change it and when you dont like the facts about lying biden. Were not talking about trump but biden and company in case your to stupid to notice

O so your pulling the what about trump card again trying to change the subject I see . Why dont you respond to the subject at hand and stop trying to change it and when you dont like the facts about lying biden. Were not talking about trump but biden and company in case your to stupid to notice

He cannot respond like an adult to any topic. All he can do is talk about the man who lives rent-free in his head, Trump.

Hard for globalist politicians to ignore, but not me.

If we had a huge military presence on Taiwan, relative to that we had in Germany, the Red Hoards would not dream of coming over there.

I think you're right. But then the Cuban Missile Crisis might have been repeated or something like that.

😎👌

Trump helped Taiwan become insanely well armed.

Traditionally, this would act as an effective deterrent backed up by the traditional US commitment to defend Taiwan against Red Chinese aggression.

Trump helped Taiwan become insanely well armed.

Traditionally, this would act as an effective deterrent backed up by the traditional US commitment to defend Taiwan against Red Chinese aggression.

"insanely well armed"..whatever that means. lol

Werbung:
God bless Donald Trump.

Still My President!
Before his rallies, I get excited in anticipation and get drinks and snacks ready.

I find myself grinning and on pins and needles as I wait for him to walk on stage.

I feel my heart beat faster.

And when he reaches the lectern, I am feeding on the crowd's excitement.

Then, when he greets the crowd, I feel he is talking not only to those at the event, but to me and millions of viewers on TV or online across the country.

In addition to his magnificent Presidential performance in office, I truly enjoy his personality, sense of humor and quick wit.

Remember this. Most of those who bash Trump do not know what a great job he did for U.S. as POTUS.

Last edited:
Back