It must be embarrassing

the annoying thing

Yes its got to be embarrassing for Democrats when they see what they've actually elected an old perverted man with dementia covering up for his crooked son and family members the great turtlehead Biden he can't talk even with a teleprompter he can't talk. Looks high has no clue how to fix the mess he has made . hell he gets lost on stage and the bunny has to tell him what to do.
O can just see him having his turtle head moments of dementia when talking to leaders of other nations. Lol they probably shake thier and look at each other and think The Americans elected a cartoon character for president. They are stupid .They have a idiot in charge and some are proud of it .
The human joke .
I know its a embarrassment but hey when you look at his supporters here it explains it all in bold capitol letters MORONS .

Werbung:
Yes only history will decide , we had the offical ime periods when mankind and life in general advanced and evolved PreCambrian, Palaeozoic, Mesozoic and Cenozoic., now we will have a new time period. We will call it the GREAT TURTLE HES PERIOD when man kinds IQ actually went down by voting for people like THE LEADER OF THE turtle head peoples .AKA democrats .

Screenshot_20220818-183321.png
Yes the shame of it all must be hard to bear.
But at least we know bidens turtle head followers push as hard as they could and did some digging around to find a leader fitting of thier stature in life.

Joe bidens coming for you as soon as Bevis digs him out .

1​

This large turtle's white eyes stare directly into the camera. This shot was taken head on and only shows the turtle's face and neck.

Joes got so many nick name it's hard to keep track. Uncle Joe ,blowhole Biden ,sleepy Joe ,Joe The Joker ,honest Joe, turtlehead ,dementia joe ,the big guy lying biden , brandon
Hes earned every one of them. Why if screwing up America and lying were Olympic events joe would bring home the gold.
And he also has a catch phrase You joed it you joed up. O joe it . All in the skinny old white mans honor due to his rampant ramblings and idiot like judgement .
By the way its a good think he got into politics because in the real world hed starve with his judgemental skills and ability and if he worked someplace that gave polygraphs hed be really screwed with his lying habits.

Joes got so many nick name it's hard to keep track. Uncle Joe ,blowhole Biden ,sleepy Joe ,Joe The Joker ,honest Joe, turtlehead ,dementia joe ,the big guy lying biden , brandon
Hes earned every one of them. Why if screwing up America and lying were Olympic events joe would bring home the gold.
And he also has a catch phrase You joed it you joed up. O joe it . All in the skinny old white mans honor due to his rampant ramblings and idiot like judgement .
By the way its a good think he got into politics because in the real world hed starve with his judgemental skills and ability and if he worked someplace that gave polygraphs hed be really screwed with his lying habits.
If you keep rolling your eyes you'll find a brain there somewhere. But don't leave it to science be ause they are likely to contest the will.
They only want used ones.

I can just see joe seize up mumbling and lost . Then start talking about young kids playing with his hairy legs after his corn pop story or how he was arrested in south africa .As he stumbles around lost asking where the ice cream is..
Even kim in north korea who we all know is a commie nut bar shakes his head and wonders what the heck is wrong with that little bastard.
Poor old joe clearly has problems .

Seriously you have to be lying or stupid if you can not see it.
Joes clearly got moments hes in a daze and not all cylinders firing .
The mans had brain surgery two times and I think they cut something they should not of .

Yes its got to be embarrassing for Democrats when they see what they've actually elected an old perverted man with dementia covering up for his crooked son and family members the great turtlehead Biden he can't talk even with a teleprompter he can't talk. Looks high has no clue how to fix the mess he has made . hell he gets lost on stage and the bunny has to tell him what to do.
O can just see him having his turtle head moments of dementia when talking to leaders of other nations. Lol they probably shake thier and look at each other and think The Americans elected a cartoon character for president. They are stupid .They have a idiot in charge and some are proud of it .
The human joke .
I know its a embarrassment but hey when you look at his supporters here it explains it all in bold capitol letters MORONS .

it must be embarrassing to not be able to stop using the word "pervert" :)

I can just see joe seize up mumbling and lost . Then start talking about young kids playing with his hairy legs after his corn pop story or how he was arrested in south africa .As he stumbles around lost asking where the ice cream is..
Even kim in north korea who we all know is a commie nut bar shakes his head and wonders what the heck is wrong with that little bastard.
Poor old joe clearly has problems .

Seriously you have to be lying or stupid if you can not see it.
Joes clearly got moments hes in a daze and not all cylinders firing .
The mans had brain surgery two times and I think they cut something they should not of .

so now you're thinking you are a neurosurgeon and can diagnose post-surgery mistakes? lol

yes, republican morons like to act like 12 year olds and think giving people nicknames is "intelligent". lol

so now you're thinking you are a neurosurgeon and can diagnose post-surgery mistakes? lol
People with dementia often think they are presidents etc. Hes no different other than the fact he is revisiting his childhood.
That aside, he has exhausted rational debate for childish name calling. Thats all he has left.

yes, republican morons like to act like 12 year olds and think giving people nicknames is "intelligent". lol
Roy Moore was accused of dating teenagers when he was young. Joe Biden has been accused of showering naked with his own daughter when she was young.

Attachments

• biden-kissing-girls-head.jpeg
    biden-kissing-girls-head.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
Roy Moore was accused of dating teenagers when he was young. Joe Biden has been accused of showering naked with his own daughter when she was young.
Oh the hypocrisy of a godbotherer like you repeating il lies like that.
Does your god give you special dispensation when telling lies about democrats?

Even if it were true, is it any worse than you supporting a church where the clergy touch up little boys?

You need to have a good memory if you’re willing to make up lies. Better still, remain silent and only appear an idiot.

Oh the hypocrisy of a godbotherer like you repeating il lies like that.
Does your god give you special dispensation when telling lies about democrats?

Even if it were true, is it any worse than you supporting a church where the clergy touch up little boys?

You need to have a good memory if you’re willing to make up lies. Better still, remain silent and only appear an idiot.
I don't knowingly tell lies about democrats. I fact-check what I read and report only those sources that I am comfortable have the evidence to back up the claims.

Werbung:
I don't knowingly tell lies about democrats.
Quote obviously. You do it without knowing.
I fact-check what I read

That’s a lie because if you did you would see it is a lie. Now your apologising
and report only those sources that I am comfortable have the evidence to back up the claims.

If so, where’s your evidence to support those claims? I know you have none so your basically fabricating scenarios to suit your politics.
Try again sonny.

Back