It took democrats 2 years to figure out hunters lap top is real

Werbung:
They have been investigating trump for 6 years and still no cookie , granted they might get some crumbs before its over .

trump promised 6 years ago to release his tax returns and then took it to scotus to hide them. lol.

we'll see if there are only "crumbs" there.

maybe next to the classified documents he stole and tried to hide?

trump promised 6 years ago to release his tax returns and then took it to scotus to hide them. lol.

we'll see if there are only "crumbs" there.

maybe next to the classified documents he stole and tried to hide?
Tax returns truth or fact what about trump bubble gums make bad pies what any of that got to do with hunters lap top.

Werbung:
Tax returns truth or fact what about trump bubble gums make bad pies what any of that got to do with hunters lap top.
why don't you start a thread about trumps taxes and stop trying to hijack one of my threads again . If you dont know how then get boris to show you how to start a thread , other wise stfu and stop trying to hijack mine, if you have something to add about hunters lap top please
do. The what about trump reply's are getting old so start your own threads.
I know its natural for democrats to try and steal , hijack etc threads and I don't mind from time to time but thats all you do. at least your brother butt head Boris and little Jender bender start their own from time to time . but you have no imagination or sense of humor to do it /

Back