It was not enough to out a CIA Op, did Bush WH also try to send CIA after reporter?

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Ex spy: Bush White House pressed CIA to dig up dirt on Iraq war critic
By Zachary Roth

Did the Bush White House press U.S. intelligence agencies to gather damaging personal information on a prominent critic of the Iraq war? That's what one former CIA official alleges, in an interview with the New York Times.

Glenn Carle, who was a top counterterrorism official during the Bush administration, charged that in 2005, the White House asked both the CIA and another intelligence agency, the National Intelligence Council (NIC), to dig up dirt on Juan Cole (pictured), a Middle East expert and University of Michigan professor. Cole writes a well-known blog, which has been sharply critical of the Iraq war.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelo...pressed-cia-to-dig-up-dirt-on-iraq-war-critic

I am going to guess Fox never reports this, and Obama WH will not do anything about this if found true.

Sad...and many republicans will not care at all...Its only useing the CIA for Politics and breaking the law made to protect the US from being a police state.

Werbung:
Re: It was not enough to out a CIA Op, did Bush WH also try to send CIA after reporte

Is he writing a book ?

I don't know, does it matter? if he is do you just assume it must be fake and not worth looking into? Sounds like your already gearing up for, I can't defend the action, I can't show its not true...so I will just try to discredit the messenger and ignore the message...no matter how big of a issue it would be if true...Must protect Bush at all cost....

Re: It was not enough to out a CIA Op, did Bush WH also try to send CIA after reporte

So what exactly is your point? That Bush has been the only President in history to ask to have somebody investigated because of what they say or write? Man, are you ignorant and naive.

Oh, just for the record, Bush never "outed" Plame, or ordered anybody else to "out" her. Her HUSBAND outed her in his book, well before she was supposedly outed by Bush or Libby or whoever you are blaming for it.

This whole Plame CIA outing lie has been VERY lucrative for Plame and her husband. They've made MILLIONS off of that SCAM.

Drink some more Kool-Aid out of that Big Gulp, PFOS.

So what exactly is your point? That Bush has been the only President in history to ask to have somebody investigated because of what they say or write? Man, are you ignorant and naive.

Oh, just for the record, Bush never "outed" Plame, or ordered anybody else to "out" her. Her HUSBAND outed her in his book, well before she was supposedly outed by Bush or Libby or whoever you are blaming for it.

This whole Plame CIA outing lie has been VERY lucrative for Plame and her husband. They've made MILLIONS off of that SCAM.

Drink some more Kool-Aid out of that Big Gulp, PFOS.

your the one drinking the koolaid , just hide behind a lie about Plame, and ignore the fact that the bush WH ( notice before I said Bush WH aka white house..meaning not Bush personal...it was Rove and Armitage helped by Libby to cover up)

the whole lie behind the he outed his wife...a unnamed Fox News source...well that just wraps it up right one guy with a story that he just walked up and said hey here is my CIA op wife? bull...

But goes along well with the whole, she was not realy undercover op...because the CIA and DOJ don't know , but you do.

But hey if your fine with the CIA being used to spy on Americans, for political reasons....I really have to question where you get off saying all this crap about the big bad evil intrusive government. Must just be when its convenient to you.

Werbung:

your the one drinking the koolaid , just hide behind a lie about Plame, and ignore the fact that the bush WH ( notice before I said Bush WH aka white house..meaning not Bush personal...it was Rove and Armitage helped by Libby to cover up)

the whole lie behind the he outed his wife...a unnamed Fox News source...well that just wraps it up right one guy with a story that he just walked up and said hey here is my CIA op wife? bull...

But goes along well with the whole, she was not realy undercover op...because the CIA and DOJ don't know , but you do.

But hey if your fine with the CIA being used to spy on Americans, for political reasons....I really have to question where you get off saying all this crap about the big bad evil intrusive government. Must just be when its convenient to you.

I misspoke. It was not, as PFOS claims, some "unnamed Fox News source" who claimed that Joe Wilson outed his wife, Valerie Plame, a full YEAR prior to the Robert Novak column.

It was retired U.S. Army Major General Paul E. Vallely who claimed that Joe Wilson told him that his wife worked for the CIA (they were in the Fox News Channel "green room" in Washington, D.C. during this conversation).

Back