It's me! The KSigMason!

KSigMason

Hello everyone, the name is KSigMason; KSig for short. I looked up Political Forum on Google and fell upon this site.

A little bit about me:

Born and raised in Idaho by a cop and a nurse. I have two sisters (both have at one time served in the Army with me). I have a beatiful nephew, several aunts/uncles, and so many cousins I stopped counting. I have a male German shorthair and a female Boston Bull Terrier, and one moody box turtle.

Soldier in the Idaho Army Guard since early '02 (dual MOS of Intel Analyst / UAS Operator) and I am currently the OPS NCO and Standardization Instructor Operator. I have one deployment under my belt and much of my time in the Guard has been in some kind of active duty capacity.

I am a member of the Freemasons here in Idaho. I moved quickly through the ranks and I am now the Senior Warden of my Lodge; it's kind of the VP/#2.

When I can fit it into my schedule I take some college courses. I am majoring in Political Science with an emphasis on International Relations. I am very close to my Bachelor's (I already have 2-Associates) and plan on pursuing a Master's in Diplomacy. I want to get into the Department of the State.

Now for what everyone has been scrolling for...my political beliefs. I am Conservative, not a Republican. As for the conservative portion, I consider myself a Constitutional Conservative...what it says, goes. The specifics on my beliefs will become apparent as I post.

If you have questions, then ask.

Werbung:
A freemason eh? My grandfather was a freemason, and I'm hoping one day maybe I'll be approached but I don't know enough about it as to say whether I would accept an invitation.

Werbung:
welcome to the board, very cool that you where a Intel Analyst, I had given some thought to doing that myself. I think if I had thought about it a few years earlier I would have done it, but while its good to have people in Intel, its also good to have people in government who can make sure that the right people get it, and that the funding for it is there as well.

I would fall under liberal, but my views on many issues stray from that norm as well. The Former Republican part of me still has some roots. Chased out by the Religious Right, and what I saw as more and more, Big Business being the bigger threat then Big Government.

Back