It's time for a draft!!!!!

LooseChange

Screw this volunteer BULL ****!!!!! The pentagon needs to MAN UP and just do it!!!!! Come one lets see who the real patriots are and who the chicken hawks are......DRAFT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
Better to have someone that wants the job.

Drafts only work when you're losing a war. And even then, not always.

Screw this volunteer BULL ****!!!!! The pentagon needs to MAN UP and just do it!!!!! Come one lets see who the real patriots are and who the chicken hawks are......DRAFT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that certainly did wonders for the Vietnam War...rallied all of the war haters against the war mongers and united this country against the war and they {the powers that be} finally saw the light and pulled us out of that heinous mess!!!

Ya, that certainly worked well in that instance...maybe just what we need to push us out of Afghanistan & Iraq :rolleyes:

We had a draft during the Civil War, WWI, and WWII. Even Vietnam.

That's how one really knows this "War on Terror" is not some titanic struggle the neocons would like us to believe it is. Where's the sacrifice? Neocons tell Americans they can keep living their bloated lifestyle while China foots our war bill. When do we pay it back if we constantly need funding?

Sounds to me that FEAR would be generated by such a concept. Knowing that this time around a draft would seriously divide this country even more especially among those who would do everything in their power to try and avoid it. I think were terrified of a draft so we come up with this excuse of WE DON'T NEED ONE BECAUSE OUR SYSTEM IS STRAIGHT VOLUNTARILY....that is FEAR right there with that excuse........

Sounds to me that FEAR would be generated by such a concept. Knowing that this time around a draft would seriously divide this country even more especially among those who would do everything in their power to try and avoid it. I think were terrified of a draft so we come up with this excuse of WE DON'T NEED ONE BECAUSE OUR SYSTEM IS STRAIGHT VOLUNTARILY....that is FEAR right there with that excuse........

It's just being practical.

When you're not losing, you keep your smart kids at home ready for the labs and doing the engineering, math, and science stuff. This helps your country and, in spin offs and direct war-related projects, the war itself.

Drafting is a last resort.

Better to have someone that wants the job.
...And, after they've been "recycled", so often, they're all dead...then what??

That'd be the time to try diplomacy, right....when politicians'/bankers'/1%ers' kids (and, whatever Demo you represent) are the only warm-bodies left....RIGHT???

C'mon....put down the video-games, credit-cards and any-and-all dreams of ending-up on reality-T.V., or....whatever you consider the Real World, and join The FUN......the ULTIMATE X-TREME SPORT!!!

"What threatens our country is not Redcoats or even Reds; it is our crimes that are destroying our national unity by separating those of our countrymen who deplore these acts from those of our countrymen who refuse to examine what is being done in America's name."

draft.gif

When you're not losing, you keep your smart kids at home ready for the labs and doing the engineering, math, and science stuff. This helps your country and, in spin offs and direct war-related projects, the war itself.

Drafting is a last resort.

And that sad {horribly Sad} statement is why we need to STOP doing any drafts..."if they aren't smart enough for college and higher education then make them go fight somewhere/anywhere and be productive" {I know that's probably NOT what your saying, but that is how I feel about the uses of the DRAFT and how it has been utilized in the past} :mad:

The wealthy neerdowells find ways to opt out of their 'NUMBER' and the poor and uneducated get sent away to die! ;)

C'mon...c'mon...not everyone gets Drafted!! That's the really cool thing, about it....the helplessness you experience....not knowing whether-or-not to make any plans.....for a Life you might never HAVE!!!

life1a.jpg

GOD it's exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowardice and complacency are conservative characteristics.
Everyone's got their own (personal) justifications for non-participation....​

:rolleyes:

And that sad {horribly Sad} statement is why we need to STOP doing any drafts..."if they aren't smart enough for college and higher education then make them go fight somewhere/anywhere and be productive" {I know that's probably NOT what your saying, but that is how I feel about the uses of the DRAFT and how it has been utilized in the past} :mad:

The wealthy neerdowells find ways to opt out of their 'NUMBER' and the poor and uneducated get sent away to die! ;)

Now you've gone and got me emotional.

I tried avoiding that sentiment, but I share the same.

We had a draft in WWII and we won that war.

Nevertheless, I am against a draft in the current era of military adventurisum such as Viet Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Lebanon, Yugoslavia, Granada, Panama, Dominican Republic. However, if the mentality that allows such discretionary military actions would cease in favor of only using military action when attacked, I would be in favor of mandatory military service (draft), for the sake of military preparedness.

Werbung:
what is boils down too is that this country is terrified of one thing and one thing only.....A DRAFT!!!!!! It scares the hell out of people in this country because we all know that if someone in our population tries their damnedest to get out of it they will be labeled a COWARD which they would be....and rightfully have their citizenship stripped from them for trying to weasel their way out of it....I SAY BRING IT BACK......Let's see who the real true patriots are in this country. I my opinion your constitutional rights stop at the refusal of getting drafted by any means......I know Liberals and conservatives would be running for the hills but no need to run after them....Take away their citizenship and tell Mexico and Canada to stand by and take an influx of new citizens...Put this "Lets send more troops here and there and No we don't need to send more troops anywhere" to rest once and for all.

Back