Ivermectin, a drug to Fight Covid???

jam12

I'm not a fancier of pharma drugs, but if push came to shove I've sure look at this drug and my choice is no vaccines, don't do them...

Ivermectin is discussed on my other health forums and it's getting more and more attention.. It's an old drug and has been re-processed for this Covid...

Being used in other countries with success, and of course, pharma doesn't push it as their agenda is vaccines.. DO YOUR RESEARCH...

Werbung:
I don't know and if Ivermectin is to be used, UNDER DOC 's supervision.....it's been around a long time and is being re-purposed now for this covid mess.....People are waiting in line for the vaccine, NOT ME, and this stuff could come with a LOT of damage, don't know....but I don't TRUST pharma and govt and their $$$$$ minds.....

For the people best is: Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and I love Grape Seed Extract....I'm good at 82....

You dont trust pharma but you discuss a drug brought to you by pharma?

Truth be known IF and hope I don't go that route Ivermectin sounds better than being shot up with a dangerous vaccine...vaccines are full of poisons, and today the makers don't list the ingredients in them, wonder why.....

Well yes I discuss them, 82 yrs on this earth I've gone thru somethings....I also discuss MOSTLY Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and Grape Seed Extract...which keeps this 82 yr old body going strong.

I've been damaged by a couple drugs, so therefore I have experience down that road....

You don't think millions have had damage? Read info online about the deaths from drug interactions and failed surgeries and it goes on and on.

Walter, it seems we 2 are only ones in discussion. j

Werbung:
And how we are being told How Effective these vaccines are???? And that Obama, Clinton, Bush will take them in front of us to prove it, B.S....how can anyone know how effective they are in a short few months...."They" are hoping we are all dummies and believe it all...

Back