Ivermectin Day Worldwide

jam12

Ok all you non believers and jabbers and boosters, here is what should have been used Very Early On.

Werbung:
Ok all you non believers and jabbers and boosters, here is what should have been used Very Early On.

It was promoted as a cure for the virus. No different to trumps avocation of that snake oil and suggesting injections of disinfectant.

It is basically a parasite control tool.
In the case of most republicans it should be compulsory at dangerous levels. Thats the answer to all conspiracy nut cases.

I never used it, but am wondering how many of you who got the poison jabs in t heir bodies are having all kinds of health issues, a major one is heart issues.

I've not logged in here as it's so quiet.

I never used it, but am wondering how many of you who got the poison jabs in t heir bodies are having all kinds of health issues, a major one is heart issues.

I've not logged in here as it's so quiet.
You should be wondering how many lives it saved instead of ratbag conspiracy theories. Remember the 500000 who died expecting god to save them? Ask them if they would take a vaccine now.

The sad part is you have no evidence of anything to support your hideous beliefs. It's an hereditary DNA fault to be fruity about everything the govt promotes.

You should be wondering how many lives it saved instead of ratbag conspiracy theories. Remember the 500000 who died expecting god to save them? Ask them if they would take a vaccine now.

The sad part is you have no evidence of anything to support your hideous beliefs. It's an hereditary DNA fault to be fruity about everything the govt promotes.
Yea, the Gubmint GODS.....the jabs continue to do damage.......I get reports daily.

It's all a Fraud to get rid of population WORLDWIDE... No Theory!!!!

Yea, the Gubmint GODS.....the jabs continue to do damage.......I get reports daily.

It's all a Fraud to get rid of population WORLDWIDE... No Theory!!!!
You have no evidence they continue to do damage and to say you get reports of that every day is a blatant lie.

There's no fraud nor is anyone wanting to depopulate the world. It's an indictment in the human race for the likes of you to be kept alive if it was true.

You are a conspiracy nut and listen to other conspiracy nuts who are equally as ignorant as you. Don't come here with your ratbag theories with evidence to support it. There's enough idiots like you in USA. It doesn't need promoting.

Wake UP....You and millions are Blind, Deaf and Dumb and too too many choose to stay there..

Wake UP....You and millions are Blind, Deaf and Dumb and too too many choose to stay there..
You believe vaccines are killing people, it's a govt conspiracy and Gates is trying to kill us all yet it's me who needs to wake up???
Are you completely stupid or just your head?

After all the evidence of the lives it saved all over the world, an unheard of nut case in USA has all the answers the authorities should have heeded.
Have you released your wisdom to the CDC and others? You're the wizard the world needs.

What's your view on topical issues like starvation in Africa and women's right to abortion, will Jesus be returning etc? What other enlightened conspiracies do you subscribe too?

You are the FOOL Boris,,,,, I've been on top of this Bull Sheet since March 2020....where you been......Good Night,

You are the FOOL Boris,,,,, I've been on top of this Bull Sheet since March 2020....where you been......Good Night,
No you haven't. It's not BS.
You can belch your rubbish forever but you cannot prove a word of it. It's the typical low IQ mentality of most idiots in USA.
You probably believe in UFOs and aliens and chemtrails, 911was a govt set up and Elvis is still alive.

Ring any bells loopy?

You are Hopeless Boris, how many shots did you take and how many boosters.... How's your Heart????? I'm dont TRYING to get any Wisdom to you. BYE....

You are Hopeless Boris, how many shots did you take and how many boosters.... How's your Heart????? I'm dont TRYING to get any Wisdom to you. BYE....
I could be hopeless but that's not evidence you are right. You're a conspiracy nut and have no evidence of anything.

You don't have anything to offer me intellectually. USA is full of crackers like you and not one of them have a functioning neuron in their head.

I wish you would go away but I suspect you wont but return for another snap at me. Have another go nutter.

Werbung:
Back