Jew Liberman want more American blood for Israel

berreal

Working tirelessly behind the scenes prior to the Iraq war were the 1,000's of jewwish lobbyist in washington (AIPAC)trying to get that war going.

Not satisfied with the technology given to them by the US for decades, not satisfied with obilgotory $Billions shelled out year after year by the American tax payers .. not satisfied with being backed by the US to break multiple rules of the very UN.....the lazy SOB's thinks ...why not just go all the way and have Americans fight our wars. An obvious conclusion to make ..since it seems there is nothing America won't do on behalf of Israel.

They got that, we are in Iraq per their wish.

But why stop there? Why not serve up more Americans as cannon fodder in Iran ...so back to work goes jew-bag Liberman!!

Because they know how toxic another direct war authorizing bill would be they instead introduced a war-authorizing amendment, attached to the latest Defense Authorization Bill currently working its way through Congress.

Twist and spin all you want ...in the end this is just one step towards conflict ...and speaking of conflict ..I guess nobody has to ask why/how Joe ...JOOO..Liberman was associated with this.

My expectation is that the chicken-hawks will support this, if they are honest... or try to down-play the significance.

But then this is yet one more reason why I would love nothing more ..than to go dig these rats out of the hole they stay and support these actions ...hand them a gun, a few grenades and a one way-ticket ..to go wage their wars!

But whats even worse ... we get the same weasel ...NO-SPINE democrats willing to support it. I'm done ...come '08 for sure I'm staying home.

I hate to admit it ...but I'm growing to dispise the democrats even more than the republicans. Because even if its the wrong thing ...the republicans will show some spine!

Hearing Nancy Pelosi is like hearing a coach on a losing football team complaining that the other team was completing passes!! We can't have these people running the country!!

The democrats are Amoebas!! ...FU%$#@@k THEM ..all of them! :mad:

Werbung:
If only ...if only we could dig the chicken-hawks out of their holes!!

Bring back the draft ..pleeze!!

But whats even worse ... we get the same weasel ...NO-SPINE democrats willing to support it. I'm done ...come '08 for sure I'm staying home.
Unless you can convince Ahmadinejad to run, I don't think you're going to find a candidate that suites your tastes. Well there's always Al Jazeera to keep you occupied on election night.

-Castle

Berreal,
You write a horribly racist, short sighted and ignorant rant, get called out on it and respond with post #5...wow. All in an effort to bring back the draft. Was your purpose here to discuss the issue of Israeli-US affairs?
Or was it to discuss the reason we should begin to consider the draft?
Or I am guessing C, which is to show your overall spite of an entire race of people in an ignorant and very immature manner, to compensate for some shortcomings in your life?

Berreal,
You write a horribly racist, short sighted and ignorant rant, get called out on it and respond with post #5...wow. All in an effort to bring back the draft. Was your purpose here to discuss the issue of Israeli-US affairs?
Or was it to discuss the reason we should begin to consider the draft?
Or I am guessing C, which is to show your overall spite of an entire race of people in an ignorant and very immature manner, to compensate for some shortcomings in your life?

I know ...I know ...the word ..."DRAFT" ..send shivers up the spines of chicken-hawks ...always!!

Have you ever served in the military? Are you aware how much personell are effected by conscription? It is widely known that the quality of the soldier drops immediatly especially in manners of discipline. If you want to really lower the quality of the US armed services, the answer would be to start the draft. I am not a chickenhawk in any way shape or form. I am a realist.

Have you ever served in the military? Are you aware how much personell are effected by conscription? It is widely known that the quality of the soldier drops immediatly especially in manners of discipline. If you want to really lower the quality of the US armed services, the answer would be to start the draft. I am not a chickenhawk in any way shape or form. I am a realist.

See ... a chicken-hawk is a bit like a two year old. That parent on a budget takes the 2 year old to Walmart to buy a bread and milk and walks by the toy section.

The 2 year sees a $100 toy and wants it ...he/she doesn't care what it cost ..or what the consequences are to that family on a budget. The two year old just want the toy.

Well in a similar way the chicken-hawk just wants war at the drop of a hat.

But as that kid grows up ...one of the ways to teach that kid that there are consequences to their actions ...might be to make them have some stake into buying that toy. Ok ..I'll give you the toy ..but you won't get anymore for christmas..or before you get the toy ...you have to do A, B, C and D chore!!

Thats what the DRAFT would do. With a draft guess what chicken-hawks do? They begin to ...THINK ...specifically they begin to think is going to war absolutely necessary?

Your a realist ..is that the latest ... CHICKEN-HAWK defense?
I heard Jena Bush saying ...well there are other ways to serve your country.
I heard Mitt Romney say ..well my kids are helping me campaign for president instead of going to war.

See these are all scripted lines provided by the right as a defense against the CHICKEN-HAWK TAG!!

We are at war ...a war your not indifferent to ..but one you actually promote!!

No dam reason why you should be here screaming for war ...and then try to tell me that army made its quota because other-people-man-up and volunteered!!

The guy indifferent to the war ...or the guy against the war ....these are the people in my mind who should be watching it on TV!

You should be first in line!!

But your not ...why? Because thats what CHICKEN-HAWKS do!!
Thats how chicken-hawks operate ...lets cry for war ..like a 2 year old cries for a toy... because there's no consequence to me.

Does anyone fancy a poll on wether or not berreal should be allowed to use the word chicken hawk? I think we all know your stance and are tired of the pathetic, repetitve rants.

I hate war, I think regulars on here can vouch that I (like many members on this forum) are anything but chickenhawks, and so I am not using this as a "chickenhawk defence" to your "attacks" or whatever load of chuff your going to come out with next.

Did you come up with that analogy all by yourself?

Its a well know word used to describe many of today's republican bud. Hardly new.

Notice your little rant ...your little tough guy stance ..."No Retreat. No Surrender"

Notice how tough you are in the comforts of your home ...behind the keyboard? I rest my case ..."tough guy":D

Not quite sure what a chicken hawk is ...watch the video's below:

Watch the video of the older generation of CHICKEN-HAWKS: http://youtube.com/watch?v=BnvVEDWgb98

Now here comes the next generation of CHICKEN-HAWKS: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cNEA00yTEk8

Its a well know word used to describe many of today's republican bud. Hardly new.

If you don't know what an analogy is, just ask. There are plenty of smart people on this board who would be more than happy to help you.

Notice your little rant ...your little tough guy stance ..."No Retreat. No Surrender"

That's a Spartan motto that I find particularly inspiring.

Notice how tough you are in the comforts of your home ...behind the keyboard? I rest my case ..."tough guy":D

Why do you assume that everyone who disagrees with you is a chickenhawk? I am a 2LT in the USMC (HMX-1) out of Quantico, VA...tough guy.

Werbung:
Does anyone fancy a poll on wether or not berreal should be allowed to use the word chicken hawk? I think we all know your stance and are tired of the pathetic, repetitve rants.

I hate war, I think regulars on here can vouch that I (like many members on this forum) are anything but chickenhawks, and so I am not using this as a "chickenhawk defence" to your "attacks" or whatever load of chuff your going to come out with next.

I don't really see what the problem is. The term chickenhawk has been in use politically for over 20 years. It's even non-partisan, describing Democrats as well as Republicans. Disagree with the way berreal frames his arguments, if you must, but why focus on one word? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenhawk_(politics)

Back