Jobs Plan Just Released!

Gipper

The plan was released early...while Obama lounges around the pool at the expensive private rented estate on the Vineyard drinking Shirley Temples.

As I understand it from sources yet unnamed, the plan is this:

1. Another stimulus plan to spend $1 Trillion for projects in Dem districts only.
2. Extend unemployment benefits to 999 weeks.
3. Job training programs in community and union organizing.

Foot Note: Demigod the Rs for not going along with this unbelievably intelligent, caring and nuanced plan.

That's it in a nut shell.

Werbung:
The plan was released early...while Obama lounges around the pool at the expensive private rented estate on the Vineyard drinking Shirley Temples.

1. Another stimulus plan to spend $1 Trillion for projects in Dem districts only.

Foot Note: Demigod the Rs for not going along with this unbelievably intelligent, caring and nuanced plan.

3475828632_d55e4871b8_z.jpg

I think he will ask for the trillion stim plan and I agree it will probably go to dem districts but mostly unions. He has the blacks mad at him and lost numbers with latino's so some money will go that way. I expect that when the Rs go against it (assuming they have the back bone to do so) then he and the media will say, evil republicans are against jobs. The sad part is, it might work as a strategy to get re elected.

That's odd because I heard from the same sources that the Repubs went home to drink Strawberry koolaid and they all independently decided to
1. Lower taxes by 1 Trillion for the top 1%.
2. Recall all unemployment benefits for the last 999 weeks.
3. Create job training programs in hedge funds, outsourcing, and tax loopholes.

Shouldn't this be in the "comic relief" forum?

Shouldn't this be in the "comic relief" forum?

Yes, it is most certainly comical what this failed administration is doing, but sadly there some truth to the "report."

And, many will condemn the Rs for not going along with ANOTHER stupid Keynesian plan which anyone with a functioning brain knows will not work.

Yes, it is most certainly comical what this failed administration is doing, but sadly there some truth to the "report."

And, many will condemn the Rs for not going along with ANOTHER stupid Keynesian plan which anyone with a functioning brain knows will not work.

"Some truth?" What does that mean? Can you specify what "truth?"

Do you have factual information to back up your claim?

Yes, a big joke!

"Some truth?" What does that mean? Can you specify what "truth?"

Do you have factual information to back up your claim?

Yes, a big joke!

One would think that when someone visits a political forum they would know about the news of the day....in your case...I guess not.

So, I shall endeavor to inform you.

There have been news reports that BO's jobs plan will likely include more government deficit spending. Also, it is well known that this administration thinks unemployment benefits generates jobs. http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2011/08/11/jay-carney-claims-unemployment-checks-create-jobs/

Does that help or do you need more education?

of course I will back this up with no evidence...and just rant and cry about a bill I can't even show exists...because I am...Gipper

Werbung:
The evidence is in. Another foolish Keynesian plan that will not work, but will further reduce the middle class and increase indebtedness for generations of Americans...

Good plan...if you are a Marxist!

6a00d8345158c869e2014e8b340574970d-pi

Back