Joe Biden caught lying AGAIN , and now there connection between him and his sons business partners .

the annoying thing

Joe lied about it time and time again but the truth has come. And there is another possible connection to look at . Seems national policy decisions were also timed to some of these visits that may be linked to Hunters business partners who benefited .This could result in impeachment and possible jail time for Biden and his son if proven.Of course no democrats in office will look at this but if democrats suffer enough losses in the mid terms in the house and senate it could come to pass.

I have spoken on the subject before that I was concerned the democrat hounding trump and the multiple impeachments and attempts and these jan 6 th hearings could lead to this kind of stuff occurring with ever administration be it provable or not . Normally I doubt even investigations would be started unless there was serious evidence . Democrats were talking about impeachment of trump even before he took office . There were several attempts all failed .
One has to face the possibility that a trend was started and normalized , this kind of crap is bad for the nation .

Werbung:
"possible connection"..."may have"...lol

ps - trump was impeached successfully. duh.

"possible connection"..."may have"...lol

ps - trump was impeached successfully. duh.
again your wrong Trump was impeached but it was not successful he was not found guilty of any thing on each ocassion and some attempts never evennmad it past the house . Charging some one with a crime is just that it means they were charged when they are found innocent it means they were innocent AKA not guilty. Are you able to comprehend that or do you need a few years of theropy to comprehend the meaning of not guilty , aka innocent . I know rule of law something democrats dont like . Green trued to impeach trump 3 different times they all dailed and were little more then publicity stunts.

he was successfully impeached. duh.

he was not successfully CONVICTED. duh.

you aren't very bright..as usual :)

Werbung:
he was successfully impeached. duh.

he was not successfully CONVICTED. duh.

you aren't very bright..as usual :)
lol any one can be charges that takes a real genus to figure out , you could be picked up and be charges with being a terrorist or drug dealer hats means you were successfully charged meathead . About the only thing I think you could be charged with that would stick is being a moron

Back