Joe Biden first box boy identified

the annoying thing

Mr. Eichmann said it was the box boys fault that claii=feed documents ended u in his office , looks like he had hunter and his business partner move them .
Yes it gets better and better the more you look

Werbung:

Mr. Eichmann said it was the box boys fault that claii=feed documents ended u in his office , looks like he had hunter and his business partner move them .
Yes it gets better and better the more you look

but you blamed joe for it, now you're blaming someone else? lol.

you're so stupid :)

no you blamed the box boy or did you forget ? now we know hunter and one of his business partners m oved them lol the most trust worthy joe knows lol,

yes, i pointed out that people like biden (and pence) had staff doing packing and moving. Former VPs don't pack up their own offices, moron. duh

who actually packed classified documents is unknown at this point, but there is no evidence it was intentional.

do you disagree with that?

feel free to post any evidence you have of an INTENTIONAL crime, moron.

god you're stupid :)

yes, i pointed out that people like biden (and pence) had staff doing packing and moving. Former VPs don't pack up their own offices, moron. duh

who actually packed classified documents is unknown at this point, but there is no evidence it was intentional.

do you disagree with that?

feel free to post any evidence you have of an INTENTIONAL crime, moron.

god you're stupid :)
Nope I dont agree it was neglect and every one with them need to go to jail

Nope I dont agree it was neglect and every one with them need to go to jail

so does the law say that if classified documents aren't returned due to NEGLECT that is a criminal offense?

post the law that says that, moron.

i bet you won't

because you are a cowardly lying moron :)

so does the law say that if classified documents aren't returned due to NEGLECT that is a criminal offense?

post the law that says that, moron.

i bet you won't

because you are a cowardly lying moron :)
i SORRY mr. Eichmann I dont play favorites when it comes todoing wrong and right like you do , DONT CARE WHAT THE LAW HAS TO SAY THEY BOTH DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN NEED MADE EXAMPLE OF TO PUT A STOP TO IT HAPPING , IT WILL BE Swept UNDER THE RUG MORE THEN LIKELY WITH MEN LIKE YOU MAKING UP EXCUSES FOR THEM ALL .

i SORRY mr. Eichmann I dont play favorites when it comes todoing wrong and right like you do , DONT CARE WHAT THE LAW HAS TO SAY THEY BOTH DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN NEED MADE EXAMPLE OF TO PUT A STOP TO IT HAPPING , IT WILL BE Swept UNDER THE RUG MORE THEN LIKELY WITH MEN LIKE YOU MAKING UP EXCUSES FOR THEM ALL .

so you think people should go to jail regardless of what the law says?
wow.
lol.

you're a hateful right wing dictator type.

so you think people should go to jail regardless of what the law says?
wow.
lol.

you're a hateful right wing dictator type.
NOPE I think when you take classified documents out of the white house and they end up in your house you need to go to jail and lern a lesson Im sick of republican and democrat politicians getting passes unlike you the great MR. Eichmann the great excuse maker

NOPE I think when you take classified documents out of the white house and they end up in your house you need to go to jail and lern a lesson Im sick of republican and democrat politicians getting passes unlike you the great MR. Eichmann the great excuse maker

another right wing dictator wanna be.

wants to throw people in jail for innocent mistakes. lol.

Werbung:
Nobody can prove Biden committed horrific crimes as long as the FBI is covering for him and Garland is locking up anyone who comes forward as an eyewitness to his crimes.
Im not sure with him he was at the least neglect with the files and allowed hunters business associate handle them and hunter was trying to sell information on Russian billionaires to ALCOA . I don't think joe used file to directly benefit himself about just the same he was neglect as was pence and trump and probably many more We as a Nation need to crack down on such neglect from our elected officials .
I don't play favorites with national secrets or the law . or my morality and ethics .

Back