JOE BIDEN LIES ABOUT INFLATION

Werbung:

Im not sure if hes lying or just to stupid to know the truth,Kinda hard to tell which .
In fact, if you tap that question into Google it will reveal there are 51 countries with greater inflation that America.

Just a little research will stop you from lying.

In fact, if you tap that question into Google it will reveal there are 51 countries with greater inflation that America.

i.lolif you could add t

And if you had enough fingers and toes you would know there are 195 nations .lol

i.lolif you could add t

And if you had enough fingers and toes you would know there are 195 nations .lol
I never mentioned how many countries. What relevance is that? I'm merely pointing out where we lie.

Its taking you are while to get the gist of things. Practice a bit more.

Werbung:
I never mentioned how many countries. What relevance is that? I'm merely pointing out where we lie.

Its taking you are while to get the gist of things. Practice a bit more.
Yes you did boris you just do not recall you said there were 55 nations with greater inflation then the usa but you failed to mention how many natiins has better numbers . SO I pointed out o you there are 195 nations in the world and you had said 55 had greater inflation . Now is there a reason that matters ? you think about it. Fact is joe lied he said we had the lowest inflation of and nation .

Back