JOe Biden now begging for oil

the annoying thing

Its ironic he got what he wanted and the far left loonies wanted but now that people are complaining and he has no real plan hes begging for more oil .
You see you need to have a plan before you start putting the the screws to the oil company's and have it in place . The only thing blow hole Joes got in place is his stupidty and pathological lying and desperation.

Werbung:

Its ironic he got what he wanted and the far left loonies wanted but now that people are complaining and he has no real plan hes begging for more oil .
You see you need to have a plan before you start putting the the screws to the oil company's and have it in place . The only thing blow hole Joes got in place is his stupidty and pathological lying and desperation.
Look at your sources. You have to be kidding.

lol nothing wrong with the sources there are more out there if you look Boris , just shows your completely out of touch with what Biden is doing , I guess you didnt know he agreed to appoint a republican pro life Judge either,

"by January 2021, we were a net exporter of oil and gas — and the price fell to $2.49 a gallon."

was there a pandemic driving down demand in january of 2021?

"by January 2021, we were a net exporter of oil and gas — and the price fell to $2.49 a gallon."

was there a pandemic driving down demand in january of 2021?
why yes there was , and prior to the pandemic gas was 2.38 a gallon in 2019, you see when Biden took office fuel prices began to rise because of his policy's as did inflation as it had gone down and was 1.832 percent .Again it went up as joking joe took office to over 8.6 percent .
Naturally none of this was Joes fault it was Russia fault even though they had not invaded the Ukraine till the next year . I think he also blamed republicans and rump and the oil company's and corporate America .
Biden always blames someone any one but himself you know.

why yes there was , and prior to the pandemic gas was 2.38 a gallon in 2019, you see when Biden took office fuel prices began to rise because of his policy's as did inflation as it had gone down and was 1.832 percent .Again it went up as joking joe took office to over 8.6 percent .
Naturally none of this was Joes fault it was Russia fault even though they had not invaded the Ukraine till the next year . I think he also blamed republicans and rump and the oil company's and corporate America .
Biden always blames someone any one but himself you know.
It wasn't his policies. It was the pandemic and the inflation cased by the pandemic.

You clearly don't u destiny how economies runs but you are a republican.
Youve been marinated in hate from childhood and never allowed to know anything. I feel sorry for you.

It wasn't his policies. It was the pandemic and the inflation cased by the pandemic.

You clearly don't u destiny how economies runs but you are a republican.
Youve been marinated in hate from childhood and never allowed to know anything. I feel sorry for you.
sure it was odd how gas prices spiked under , geee tell us why inflation spiked also Boris could it have been bidens policy's

There would be no point explaining anything to you. It would easy to teach a pig to be hygienic.

Yes stumbling mumbling joeys mouth has got the USA in more trouble overseas and now the fool has to go kiss some ass.
Problem is hes a lying fake who is clueless about international affairs and is to stupid to think about how his words and policy's can affect the entire nation

Werbung:

Yes stumbling mumbling joeys mouth has got the USA in more trouble overseas and now the fool has to go kiss some ass.
Problem is hes a lying fake who is clueless about international affairs and is to stupid to think about how his words and policy's can affect the entire nation
I'm.sure he adheres to all your advice anyway but ill pass it in.

Back