JOe Biden to take on the usa you need f15s and nukes

the annoying thing

Werbung:
"Of coursre Joes he trype who would use f15s and nukes on American soil against his fellow Americans to start with"

proof? oh you're just lying, like trump does? lol

to take us on as a country, here in the us, yes you'd need things like nukes and f15s. duh.
did the taliban invade here and conquer us? no? duh. lol

to take us on as a country, here in the us, yes you'd need things like nukes and f15s. duh.
did the taliban invade here and conquer us? no? duh. lol
your missing my point the taliban didnt Iran didnt have nukes same for Korea and Nam . Yet the democrats think about 2500 unarmed people were trying to overthrow the goverment .

those people were trying to delay the certification via illegal actions to buy trump time even though he lost. duh.. not "overthrow the goverment" using force. duh
being anti-american in other words.

those people were trying to delay the certification via illegal actions to buy trump time even though he lost. duh.. not "overthrow the goverment" using force. duh
being anti-american in other words.
You can call yourself a independent all you want.
Its like joe biden telling us hes doing a great job. I hear him say it all the time and im sure he thinks its true. But me and about 70 percent of the nation know its bull shat.

You can call yourself a independent all you want.
Its like joe biden telling us hes doing a great job. I hear him say it all the time and im sure he thinks its true. But me and about 70 percent of the nation know its bull shat.
You are a liar. In fact, only 30% of republicans agreed with the riots.
Do the numbers then tell me what percentage disagreed with it.

You have opened you big mouth again. Let's see you acknowledge you are wrong.

Werbung:
You are a liar. In fact, only 30% of republicans agreed with the riots.
Do the numbers then tell me what percentage disagreed with it.

You have opened you big mouth again. Let's see you acknowledge you are wrong.
Borris you seem to be the one unable o man up , I just posted a linkd to prove you wrong yet again on the 000 percen tax on ar 15brifles I doubt 30 percent agreed with the riots borris that was a criminal act by your liberal hero

Back