John Edwards Moves Mistress Nearby

asur

John Edwards is moving his ex-mistress, Rielle Hunter, and her 18-month-old daughter to his neighborhood in North Carolina so that he can take an active role in the baby's life, according to a report in the National Enquirer.

"John's admitted to his family and close friends that he's the father of Frances. He says he wants to be a part of her life and help raise his daughter," says a source cited in the Enquirer article.

The former senator and Democrat presidential candidate has denied publicly that he is the father of Frances. But as I wrote last week, the Enquirer, citing sources, reported that a DNA test proved Edwards' paternity, and lawyers for Hunter and Edwards had begun negotiating child support payments.

When Edwards told his wife that he is moving Hunter and Frances to Wilmington, near his $2.6 million waterfront mansion, Elizabeth was furious, according to the Enquirer, and started to pack a suitcase to move out of the house.

John is just trading in his Clunker for a greener model!
The campaign donors already funded his hush-hush payments, so it's
all good!

Yes he may be the US president someday, it's very possible!
I like his program better than Obama's.

Werbung:
John Edwards is moving his ex-mistress, Rielle Hunter, and her 18-month-old daughter to his neighborhood in North Carolina so that he can take an active role in the baby's life, according to a report in the National Enquirer.

"John's admitted to his family and close friends that he's the father of Frances. He says he wants to be a part of her life and help raise his daughter," says a source cited in the Enquirer article.

The former senator and Democrat presidential candidate has denied publicly that he is the father of Frances. But as I wrote last week, the Enquirer, citing sources, reported that a DNA test proved Edwards' paternity, and lawyers for Hunter and Edwards had begun negotiating child support payments.

When Edwards told his wife that he is moving Hunter and Frances to Wilmington, near his $2.6 million waterfront mansion, Elizabeth was furious, according to the Enquirer, and started to pack a suitcase to move out of the house.

John is just trading in his Clunker for a greener model!
The campaign donors already funded his hush-hush payments, so it's
all good!

Yes he may be the US president someday, it's very possible!
I like his program better than Obama's.

Are you pulling our collective legs...you really truly read that 'trashy' paper for your information on world events??? Well that more then quantifies just where your thought processes get their venom...the National Enquirer :eek:

And you might deserve a candidate like 'JOHN EDWARDS' but he'll never make it to the Oval Office; not in my America...NO HOW, NO WAY, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! You'll need to find a responsible news source and elevate your standard just a tad higher than the gutter level.

And that swipe about "John is just trading in his Clunker for a greener model!" is amazingly crass and a real low blow for the mother of his children; she's done amazingly well dealing this all of this and taking chemo treatments too!

Are you pulling our collective legs...you really truly read that 'trashy' paper for your information on world events??? Well that more then quantifies just where your thought processes get their venom...the National Enquirer :eek:

And you might deserve a candidate like 'JOHN EDWARDS' but he'll never make it to the Oval Office; not in my America...NO HOW, NO WAY, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! You'll need to find a responsible news source and elevate your standard just a tad higher than the gutter level.

And that swipe about "John is just trading in his Clunker for a greener model!" is amazingly crass and a real low blow for the mother of his children; she's done amazingly well dealing this all of this and taking chemo treatments too!

Reminds me of this guy.

But yes, that newspaper is worthless, I agree. I would imagine his political career is over at this point.

I don't hold the National Enquirer in high esteem, but they did break the story about John Edwards having a mistress and they were "spot on." :)

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

As you notice the Obama/Liberal media (Newsweek, Time, MSNBC, ABC, NBC) has somehow failed to investigate this story! Go figure!

Until they report otherwise, the story is considered 100% accurate in every detail!
Well even if they report otherwise, the story is still 100% true :)

I say Edwards can be president yet.
He is democrat material, younger and nicer than Hillary!
Somehow, Hillary almost did it!
John's got some decency to him!

I wonder, did Faux News cover this?

Radical RW anti abortionist and former candidate for governor of Ga. Neal Horsley admitting that he had engaged in sex with a mule.

Since you get all your information from Faux, and the National Enquirer, perhaps you could tell me.

Personally I believe the Enquirer story about John Edwards and the move...

and even more importantly was glad he at least hooked up with a woman... too much gay Republican stuff going on...:D

Topgun wrote
too much gay Republican stuff going on

Is it wrong to be gay?

Well, at least you believe the Edwards story so I give you points for that.

You could have pretended you are blind like Popeye!

Personally I believe the Enquirer story about John Edwards and the move...

and even more importantly was glad he at least hooked up with a woman... too much gay Republican stuff going on...:D

If a conservative or republican posted this about anyone on the right or left they would be slammed with

you are a hate monger
you are a biggot
you are a homophobe

why is it that the left can say and do stuff that no one else can get away with?

and what does it matter if someone is homosexual and a republican? I think there are a number of homosexual republicans, why wouldn't there be? there are a number of agnostic or athiest republicans

being a republican or a conservative doesnt mean you are

white
rich and
christian

Topgun wrote

Is it wrong to be gay?

Well, at least you believe the Edwards story so I give you points for that.

You could have pretended you are blind like Popeye!

Not wrong to be gay... just wrong to be a "Republican Conservative" hypocrite.

I've thought all along the baby was probably his so the moving story seems plausible.

Popeye is a gentleman & a scholar!

Werbung:
I wonder, did Faux News cover this?

Radical RW anti abortionist and former candidate for governor of Ga. Neal Horsley admitting that he had engaged in sex with a mule.

Since you get all your information from Faux, and the National Enquirer, perhaps you could tell me.

Actually yes, they did. If you did some research you would find that this admission first came to light on the Alan Colmes radio show... a Fox News radio show.

Back