John McCain: North Vietnamese Radio - Propaganda Broadcast - 1969 (1:17)

Yo Daddy!

John McCain was a U.S. Navy pilot who flew attack missions and was shot down by the North Vietnamese during the Vietnam war.

I believe Trump was being CHARITABLE by saying that McCain was simply a "loser" because he was captured.

Imagine the furor and ill feelings that would have arisen had Trump revealed the ACTUAL reason McCain earned Trump's disproval.

John McCain made a disloyal radio broadcast while in North Vietnamese captivity and as a result of torture or threat of same.

John McCain: North Vietnamese Radio - Propaganda Broadcast - 1969 (1:17)​

Werbung:
John McCain was a U.S. Navy pilot who flew attack missions and was shot down by the North Vietnamese during the Vietnam war.

I believe Trump was being CHARITABLE by saying that McCain was simply a "loser" because he was captured.

Imagine the furor and ill feelings that would have arisen had Trump revealed the ACTUAL reason McCain earned Trump's disproval.

John McCain made a disloyal radio broadcast while in North Vietnamese captivity and as a result of torture or threat of same.

and i'll laugh at you here as well as the other thread.

you think this upset trump? the guy who cowardly got out of serving due to a fake doctor excuse bought by his family money? lol.

no, trump just didn't like mccain because he knew mccain was a man of honor who would never worship trump, and trump can't stand people like that :)

The daughters of a Queens foot doctor say their late father diagnosed President Donald Trump with bone spurs to help him avoid the Vietnam War draft as a “favor” to his father Fred Trump, according to a new report Wednesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/26/politics/donald-trump-iraq-visit/index.html
Dr. Larry Braunstein, a podiatrist who died in 2007, often told the story of providing Donald Trump with the diagnosis of bone spurs in his heels so he could be exempt from military service, his two daughters – Dr. Elysa Braunstein and Sharon Kessel – told the New York Times.

“It was family lore,” Elysa Braunstein told the Times, adding that the story was “something we would always discuss” among family and friends.

there's your "patriot", cowardly running away from serving his country.

hey, how many trumps have served? none? lol

Mr. Trump claimed (his medical deferment) was because of a bone spur, but when I asked for medical records, he gave me none and said there was no surgery,” Cohen told members of the House Oversight Committee. “He told me not to answer the specific questions by reporters but rather offer simply the fact that he received a medical deferment.

“He finished the conversation with the following comment: ‘You think I'm stupid, I wasn't going to Vietnam.’”

what a "patriot" lol

In an unearthed interview from 1997, Donald Trump claimed he was a "brave soldier" for avoiding STDs during his single years in the late '90s.

"It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider," Trump said in the interview when Howard Stern asked how he handled making sure he wasn't contracting STDs from the women he was sleeping with.

The business-mogul-turned-politician elaborated on the fact in the interview, calling women's vaginas "potential landmines" and saying "there's some real danger there."

there's your "patriot" lol

In an unearthed interview from 1997, Donald Trump claimed he was a "brave soldier" for avoiding STDs during his single years in the late '90s.

"It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider," Trump said in the interview when Howard Stern asked how he handled making sure he wasn't contracting STDs from the women he was sleeping with.

The business-mogul-turned-politician elaborated on the fact in the interview, calling women's vaginas "potential landmines" and saying "there's some real danger there."

there's your "patriot" lol

We pardoned him for all that in 2016's election.

And Trump's appeal is spreading with time. People see how fked up the Dems are and they are watching videos like these. And they are being created all over the internet. Trump kicked ass as POTUS!

Trump's Virtues - Tom Klingenstein (17:59)​

And Trump's appeal is spreading with time. People see how fked up the Dems are and they are watching videos like these. And they are being created all over the internet. Trump kicked ass as POTUS!

"we" "pardoned" him? lol.
so first of all, "we" didn't, more americans voted AGAINST trump than for him, moron.
and it wasn't a "pardon". Moron republicans OVERLOOKED his cowardice because they liked trump's other qualities.

trump's appeal is spreading? hahahhaha

Nearly two-thirds of Republican voters and independents who identified as either conservative or very conservative (65%) said they want DeSantis to run for president, and 56% of those same voters said they prefer him to former President Donald Trump.

CNN’s tracking analysis shows GOP support for Trump as the nominee slid from 53% in the second half of 2021—his first year back out of power—to 44% support since Election Day just a few weeks ago.

The share of Republicans who feel warmly toward Trump is down modestly since last summer

Former President Trump’s favorability rating has dropped to a new low after slowly trickling down over the past few months.

A new NBC News poll released Sunday found that 34 percent of registered voters said they have a positive view of Trump, while 54 percent say they have a negative view of him. Trump’s favorability rating was at its lowest in April 2021, when his rating fell to 32 percent in the same NBC poll.

hahahahha
hahahah

he'd fading. democrats pray he wins the nomination since that will all but guarantee a win for them.
hahahah

Mr. Trump claimed (his medical deferment) was because of a bone spur, but when I asked for medical records, he gave me none and said there was no surgery,” Cohen told members of the House Oversight Committee. “He told me not to answer the specific questions by reporters but rather offer simply the fact that he received a medical deferment.

“He finished the conversation with the following comment: ‘You think I'm stupid, I wasn't going to Vietnam.’”

what a "patriot" lol
There is no better qualified person to be our next POTUS than Trump.

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

This site is the creation of a Donald Trump fan. It lists the 45th President's accomplishments in office.
Clicking on any item will present you a third party write up of the event or accomplishment.

You posted this because I reminded you of Trump's hypocrisy.
I told you to have a good memory.

There is no better qualified person to be our next POTUS than Trump.

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

This site is the creation of a Donald Trump fan. It lists the 45th President's accomplishments in office.
Clicking on any item will present you a third party write up of the event or accomplishment.

trump fan creates biased web site that "proves" he's the best choice?

hahahaha
hahahha

omg you're so stupid.

Werbung:
Back