Judge finalizes $25 million settlement in Trump’s fraud case

PLC1

Staff member
Judge finalizes $25 million settlement in Trump’s fraud case

20050523_tru_h16_001.jpg

What I’ve long found important about this story are the parallels between the unaccredited “school” and Trump’s rise to political power: a group of Americans, looking for easy solutions and wowed by a celebrity making too-good-to-be-true promises, put their faith in an accused scam artist, only to learn that Donald Trump had no intention of delivering on outlandish pledges that never really made any sense.

Rank-and-file voters, however, do not have the option of filing a class-action lawsuit.

Too bad. The fraud against the American voters will never be settled.

Werbung:
It was an analogy made by the article I link two in the opening post. Why did you bring up Hillary Clinton?

Whenever anyone says anything about their Fatman they always do. It's called a conditioned reflex.

So why did you bring up voters ?
He didn't...Trump did when he was at a rally during the 2016 presidentail race...
“This is a case I could have settled very easily, but I don’t settle cases very easily when I’m right.”

Trump's attorneys and the lawyers representing former students have been fighting in recent weeks over whether or not Trump's campaign rhetoric and references to his personal conduct, along with other testimony and evidence, can be cited in court.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/10/news/trump-university-lawsuits/index.html?iid=EL

But since Trump was elected, U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel urged the parties to settle the case to avoid the immense complications of a president-elect facing trial while preparing to take office.

Perhaps he should have just stayed schtoom.

Werbung:
Back