kari lake, right wing moron, is in trouble legally, more GOP election fraud. lol

pjmret

'Looks like a felony': Elections expert says Kari Lake may have gone too far by tweeting voter signatures​

For almost three months, Kari Lake has refused to accept her defeat in the Arizona governor's race.
But now Lake may have gone too far - with a tweet.
Arizona's top elections officer, Democratic Secretary of State Adrian Fontes, has asked Democratic Attorney General Kris Mayes to investigate whether Lake broke the law by posting 16 voter signatures in an image she tweeted last week.

"Arizona statute is very clear about when and where a voter signature can be shared or replicated or reproduced, or put online or used in social media," said Tammy Patrick, chief executive for programs at the National Association of Election Administrators and a former Maricopa County elections official
"The answer to all of those things basically is, 'Never' and 'Not' and 'It can't be,' with very few exceptions."

Under Arizona law, "The records containing a voter's signature...shall not be accessible or reproduced by any person other than the voter."
A violation of the law is a Class 6 felony that could carry jail time.
"It is my responsibility to protect Arizona voters," Fontes said in a statement. "In keeping with my duties, I have referred this matter to the attorney general."

as always..republicans don't care about laws, they love to break them in an effort to steal the election :)

Werbung:
If Kari lake wasn't a cracking sort, she'd be cleaning shit houses.

Her and MTG have the same parentage.

Back