Kim Jong Un bans weddings, funerals.....

Werbung:
Get them all in one place and take them out! Seriously, they should have done it 36 years ago at the last gathering like this.

This article was really terrifying to read. I realized that North Korea wasn't the best place to live in the world, but it sounds like it is getting much worse. Kim Jong Un sounds like his ego is really starting to get the best of him and the way he is always boasting and bringing up the fact that he is in possession of nuclear weapons makes me think that he is just itching to use them. It is a very scary thought considering the United States is not really all that friendly with North Korea.

Werbung:
This article was really terrifying to read. I realized that North Korea wasn't the best place to live in the world, but it sounds like it is getting much worse. Kim Jong Un sounds like his ego is really starting to get the best of him and the way he is always boasting and bringing up the fact that he is in possession of nuclear weapons makes me think that he is just itching to use them. It is a very scary thought considering the United States is not really all that friendly with North Korea.

You'd have thought and hoped that there was only so much that the people of north Korea would take, and sooner or later Kim Jong Un would make one ridiculous decision too many and he would be overthrown, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

While I understand that there's a generation of people now in north Korea that have grown up under his leadership so don't know any better, surely there must still be some that even privately can see what he's doing to the country and its people and are willing to say enough is enough?

Back