KKK spokesman endorses McCain

Werbung:
McCain of course will and rightfully so, distance himself from this. Assuming it is even real. But either way, a few hundred idiots in bed sheets, who cares.

I was wondering if you posted a thread when Louis Farrakhan endorsed Obama,
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-farrakhan25feb25,0,6391391.story

Or when Hamas endorsed Obama?
http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2008/04/hamas-endorses-obama.html

or when The Black Panthers endorsed Obama (then Obama’s people tried to hide it)
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=59398

Though I do think its relevant news if KKK endorses McCain

I do not think either Obama or McCain can help who gives an endorsement but
We should look at the endorsement and ask ourselves why.

The McCain endorsement by KKK was clear. They think McCain sucks probably as much as I think he sucks but for them at least he is not black. So we can clearly see why they endorse him, although it is a really stupid reason.

The Question remains….. Why does Hamas endorse Obama. He is not a Muslim, he said he would bomb Pakistan. He said he will hunt Osama (finally spell check didn’t tag red) down and take him dead or alive. What could there be about Obama that Hamas would be attracted to?

Farrakhan …….same thing… why? Obama is not nation of Islam, he wants to go after Osama, he said he would fight wars in places like Pakistan. What on earth would Farrakhan see in someone like Obama?

Panthers hmm.. Idunno what would attract them either?

But the KKK is easy. They are stupid and only like white people. So duh that’s why they endorse McCain. (but they probably would of rather had Thomson or Romney. Someone who would fix the immigration issues.

I wonder who Senator Robert "sheets" Byrd will vote for :)

I think it would be a foregone conclusion he will support his party. But then again I dont know. I am not sure he can see well enough to fill in the correct oval or whatever it is in WV.

I think it would be a foregone conclusion he will support his party. But then again I dont know. I am not sure he can see well enough to fill in the correct oval or whatever it is in WV.

Byrd severed connections with the KKK some 60 years ago, but the Republicans continue to bring it up. Probably, because most notably beginning with Democratic inspired civil rights legislation in the sixties and then with Nixon's southern strategy, it is now the Republican's that attract the racists and rednecks that still reside within our country. So bringing up Byrd is a combination of guilt and defense.

Byrd severed connections with the KKK some 60 years ago, but the Republicans continue to bring it up. Probably, because most notably beginning with Democratic inspired civil rights legislation in the sixties and then with Nixon's southern strategy, it is now the Republican's that attract the racists and rednecks that still reside within our country. So bringing up Byrd is a combination of guilt and defense.

Nah. I think brining it up is a reminder that democrats have no past... but what a republican did at age 2 1/2 can never be forgotten.

Laura Bush apparently killed someone while driving when she was very young, that can be talked about anytime, its been brought up here.

But to talk about Robert Byrd being a local chapter leader in the KKK, well that is just bad taste, or to remember back to Chappaquita is just wrong and cant we just let it go.

Anyways, Robert Byrd was just a side thought since the KKK topic was on the table.

Back to topic. I think the KKK is horrible!!!

I was wondering if you posted a thread when Louis Farrakhan endorsed Obama
Political endorsements generally mean little to me. Whether it be the KKK, nation of Islam, the Teamsters or anybody. I choose my candidates on my own.
I do not think either Obama or McCain can help who gives an endorsement but
We should look at the endorsement and ask ourselves why.
This is true, quite a few have endorsed either candidate without the desire for the endorsement. But the why? Is that often people who have an inflated sense of self worth and importance think they can influence someone in the ballot box. This is generally ineffective, especially on a national level where there is a dramatic difference in the candidates such as we have now. Most people have already made up thier minds one way or another.
The McCain endorsement by KKK was clear. They think McCain sucks probably as much as I think he sucks but for them at least he is not black. So we can clearly see why they endorse him, although it is a really stupid reason.
I think most of the things the KKK does is dumb. This is nothing new.

The Question remains….. Why does Hamas endorse Obama. He is not a Muslim, he said he would bomb Pakistan. He said he will hunt Osama (finally spell check didn’t tag red) down and take him dead or alive. What could there be about Obama that Hamas would be attracted to?
Probably more likely to assist in the Palestine/Israel efforts instead of running around invading countries that didnt attack us.
Farrakhan …….same thing… why? Obama is not nation of Islam, he wants to go after Osama, he said he would fight wars in places like Pakistan. What on earth would Farrakhan see in someone like Obama?
I am pretty sure if McCain would be the democratic nominee he would endorse him as well.
Panthers hmm.. Idunno what would attract them either?
Are the black panthers still operating?

But the KKK is easy. They are stupid and only like white people. So duh that’s why they endorse McCain. (but they probably would of rather had Thomson or Romney. Someone who would fix the immigration issues.[/QUOTE]

Nah. I think brining it up is a reminder that democrats have no past... but what a republican did at age 2 1/2 can never be forgotten.

Laura Bush apparently killed someone while driving when she was very young, that can be talked about anytime, its been brought up here.

But to talk about Robert Byrd being a local chapter leader in the KKK, well that is just bad taste, or to remember back to Chappaquita is just wrong and cant we just let it go.

Anyways, Robert Byrd was just a side thought since the KKK topic was on the table.

Back to topic. I think the KKK is horrible!!!

Kinda like how Obama is the manchurian candidate because he lived in Indonesia at age 10

Kinda like how Obama is the manchurian candidate because he lived in Indonesia at age 10

Well I have to say I can not think of another candidate who would work as a manchurian candidate as well as he would. But not because of where he lived as a kid.

A very liberal teacher/friend of mine thought Arnold Schwarzenegger would be a manchurian candidate type if he ever was able to run for president. I can see either making one wonder but for differnt reasons.

Oh by the way, I do not think Louis Farakkahn has ever endorsed a person for president before Obama.

Well I have to say I can not think of another candidate who would work as a manchurian candidate as well as he would. But not because of where he lived as a kid.
You see I am not even going down this road. Because it will cause me to say things I hope are untrue but cannot verify for myself about a man who was under communist confinement for a number of years.
A very liberal teacher/friend of mine thought Arnold Schwarzenegger would be a manchurian candidate type if he ever was able to run for president. I can see either making one wonder but for differnt reasons.
Well I dont see how ideology has much to do with throwing around ridiculous claims. Neo-cons and liberals all do it.

Oh by the way, I do not think Louis Farakkahn has ever endorsed a person for president before Obama.
Yeah, doesnt matter to me. I dont base my vote on who Farakkahn suggests. I can do just fine on my own in making the logical decision.

Who gives a rip what a bunch of nutcases in bedsheets think, or what a terrorist organization (Hamas) or a former terrorist organization (Black Panthers), or even a racist anti semite (Farrakhan) thinks?

Just because the losers support a particular person, that doesn't make that person a loser also.

Who gives a rip what a bunch of nutcases in bedsheets think, or what a terrorist organization (Hamas) or a former terrorist organization (Black Panthers), or even a racist anti semite (Farrakhan) thinks?

Just because the losers support a particular person, that doesn't make that person a loser also.

No of course it does not make that person a loser. But using basic logic and basic common sense.......Would let's say a KKK person endorse someone who is against everything they believe in? NO! Would Hamas endorse someone who was against what they believe in? NO!

It is only a reflection on the candidate in the way that something about their ideals, or their platform or their agenda appeals to the party endorsing.

I am very pro life, I am very pro military/troops and extremely pro Israel so it would be stupid for me to endorse lets say John Kerry or even Obama.

If I were pro abortion, anti military/troops, pro Palestinian then it would be stupid of me not to endorse Obama.

So, I can agree it is not the candidate’s fault that someone endorses them; it is interesting to see what candidate lines up closer with different controversial groups platforms and ideas.

Werbung:
That person isn't a "KKK leader" - no specific affiliation, name, or title was given. For all anyone knows, it's a hoax. Try again.

Back