Kooky Libs...

Gipper

Why are libs against first amendment rights for conservatives? Its an easy question to answer, if you have any understanding of libs.

Give it your best shot...

Ed Schultz: How About a ‘Decency’ Law That Controls What You Can and Can’t Say
http://www.breitbart.tv/ed-schultz-how-about-a-decency-law-that-controls-what-you-can-and-cant-say/

Congresswoman: Limbaugh, Hannity & Beck Are ‘Abusing the First Amendment’
After Rev. Al Sharpton tells Ed Schultz talk radio hosts shouldn’t be able to speak freely on-air, Congresswoman Sheila Jackson-Lee equates conservative talk radio with shouting “fire!” in a crowded theater. But, even after slamming conservative talkers like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck, Jackson-Lee insists that she’s a “strong supporter”of free speech.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/congresswoman-limbaugh-hannity-beck-are-abusing-the-first-amendment/

Werbung:
Why are libs against first amendment rights for conservatives? Its an easy question to answer, if you have any understanding of libs.

Give it your best shot...

Not being a lib myself, I'm not sure, so I'll leave it up to a lib like yourself to explain it.

Why is it that you libs are against first amendment rights?

First I would like to point out the obvious logical fallacy in Gippers post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question

Gipper your problem is you only see in black in white. Just because someone disagrees with you doesnt make them a liberal nor is calling them a liberal a valid argument. Just because someone is liberal (in the american sense of the word) does not mean they want to suppress your free speech. Grow up.

Damn...you guys are so lame. You leave it to me to answer my own question.

You see, liberalism like all the left wing ideologies, it can't stand any criticism if it is to survive. The only way it survives, thrives, and GROWS is when no one is allowed to condemn it. So, logically now, liberals hate it when opposing views are offered to the people.

You see useful idiots will not stay useful when they have access to the truth. So, logically now, liberals do not want the truth presented to anyone. That way, useful idiots stay useful.

I hope you guys do better next time. Your weak performance here is most disappointing.

Now for another question for my lib buddies and this time don't be such a bunch of pussies. Out of graciousness and love, I will allow you a second chance to redeem yourselves.

If for example, Beck/Limbaugh/Hannity/Boehner/Bachmann were to claim libs were abusing the first amendment or demanded that laws be put into place to control political speech by libs, what would libs say?

You see, liberalism like all the left wing ideologies, it can't stand any criticism if it is to survive. The only way it survives, thrives, and GROWS is when no one is allowed to condemn it. So, logically now, liberals hate it when opposing views are offered to the people.

You see useful idiots will not stay useful when they have access to the truth. So, logically now, liberals do not want the truth presented to anyone. That way, useful idiots stay useful.

I hope you guys do better next time. Your weak performance here is most disappointing.

Now for another question for my lib buddies and this time don't be such a bunch of pussies. Out of graciousness and love, I will allow you a second chance to redeem yourselves.

If for example, Beck/Limbaugh/Hannity/Boehner/Bachmann were to claim libs were abusing the first amendment or demanded that laws be put into place to control political speech by libs, what would libs say?

You say liberalism like its profane open your mind and learn of their message. Do you even know what liberalism is? There are so many ways people define that term. Why do you assume all people who call themselve liberals are the same? You speak of labels but these labels blind you to the message in front of you. My God you speaking of logic is like Hitler speaking of tolerance.

I challenge you get into a single conversation without mentioning labels. Once you find logic it's no longer necessary to label others.

If you want to speak about censorship fine but this is just pointless bucket carrying to demonize your perceived enemy. Im sure if you talk to everyone here all would oppose forcing them to be silent.

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

-François-Marie Arouet

If you want truth look for it dont ask others to find it for you.

As I've explained before, opposition to free speech is in the warp and woof of the leftwing mentality. It's the same reason that unauthorized use of a photocopy machine was a very serious crime in the soviet union.

Lefties of all stripes know that a free marketplace of ideas is their worst enemy.

That also expalins why the lib media is what it is.

As I've explained before, opposition to free speech is in the warp and woof of the leftwing mentality. It's the same reason that unauthorized use of a photocopy machine was a very serious crime in the soviet union.

Lefties of all stripes know that a free marketplace of ideas is their worst enemy.

That also expalins why the lib media is what it is.

You say libs and lefties like they are interchangeable.:rolleyes:

You say liberalism like its profane open your mind and learn of their message. Do you even know what liberalism is? There are so many ways people define that term. Why do you assume all people who call themselve liberals are the same? You speak of labels but these labels blind you to the message in front of you. My God you speaking of logic is like Hitler speaking of tolerance.

I challenge you get into a single conversation without mentioning labels. Once you find logic it's no longer necessary to label others.

If you want to speak about censorship fine but this is just pointless bucket carrying to demonize your perceived enemy. Im sure if you talk to everyone here all would oppose forcing them to be silent.

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

-François-Marie Arouet

If you want truth look for it dont ask others to find it for you.

What is wrong with labels, if they are accurate? Label me all you like. It does not matter to me. Why do liberals not like being called liberals?

You tell me to open my mind then you refer to me as Hitler. Nice.

I know liberals better than they know themselves.

I do agree with this statement...

And, if you knew anything about leftists, you would know that they do not believe in that statement as is reflected by their own statements and actions. But, you have been brainwashed by the Left to believe the right is dangerous and wants to silence Americans.

1)What is wrong with labels, if they are accurate? Label me all you like. It does not matter to me. Why to liberals not like being called liberals?

2)You tell me to open my mind then you refer to me as Hitler. Nice.

3)I know liberals better than they know themselves.

4)I do agree with this statement...

5)And, if you knew anything about leftists, you would know that they do not believe in that statement as is reflected by their own statements and actions. But, you have been brainwashed by the Left to believe the right is dangerous and wants to silence Americans.

1) Firstly, when labels take the place of logic yes there is something wrong with that. You are not defining your labels so who knows if they are accurate or not?

2) No I did not read closer.

3) Yes you are all knowing Ill tell God he has been replaced.

4) I agree with that statement as well. You say I am a liberal so does that make you a liberal? Everything I say is wrong remember.

5) The first sentence isnt even coherent. The second statement is false. Where did is say the "right" wanted to silence americans? I seriously want to know where you get this ****.

Good job, Gipper. I knew a lib like you would have a ready answer. :D

Werbung:
Yep.

Classical liberalism is a political ideology that developed in the nineteenth century in Western Europe, and the Americas. It was committed to the ideal of limited government and liberty of individuals including freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and free markets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism

So yeah I am a liberal of sorts.

How does it feel to be wrong? Liberalism means something completely different than what americans have perverted it to mean. I blame people like you and gipper always needing an enemy to demonize so you dont have to face the truth. Your war isnt against liberalism its war against statism (if you actually mean what you say when you are giving lipservice to freedom) but look in the mirror you have no place yelling black at kettle, Mr. Pot. You sir are a fake.

Back