Korea As Bait

No offense popeye but these claims are like the stuff said about Rush and Ann Coulter. Rush can REPEAT what a democrat says when no one calls the democrat on it and it makes front page news when Rush REPEATS it.

An example is a democrat said that abortion has lowered the crime rate because its mostly poor blacks who abort. Rush was shocked that no one called this democrat on this seemingly racist statement, so to make a point on his radio show he repeats what the democrat news paper writer wrote. And he was right, the next day everyone was quoting Rush for saying abortion lowered the crime rate because its poor blacks who mostly abort.

The Yagerly stuff I think is the same.

I am curious, what do you think of Ward Churchhill the native stud from Colorado?

Forget the adoption thing, but there's no question this poser is a white supremacist..Lets go through Yeagley's own writings again shall we?

no white woman wants to look black.

Yet no white man dare say he prefers white women. That would be unforgivably racist.

So, as a dark man, I’ll say it.

"Superior beauty is in the white race, with its scintillating varieties of color: red, brown, amber, golden hair... green, blue, light brown, gray eyes. In the darker races, everything is always the same, dark brown and black a beastly bore.

The white woman is the prize. To a dark man, marriage to a white woman is the ultimate sign of “equality” in the West. These days the white woman is expected to humble herself before the darkie, or at least to explore her own sexual excitement through him."

Its Judeo-Christian religion allowed the European Caucasian race to advance above all other people; but the darker races now encroach through integration and intermarriage, in the name of equality and diversity.

Maybe Hitler was partially right on “the hated white race” thing, but there’s a big difference in being sexually attracted to a white female and plotting the murderous elimination of the white race.

Truly, the latter would be a crime against beauty, and such crimes are always at the basis of cataclysms

What's up with dark man? by David Yeagley

Werbung:
Forget the adoption thing, but there's no question this poser is a white supremacist..Lets go through Yeagley's own writings again shall we?

What's up with dark man? by David Yeagley

The stuff you are quoting from is on his blog in context.

He says things that white people can not say, I will give you an example

As a native I am encouraged to only marry and for sure only breed with another native. We are taught we should keep our blood as pure as we can and our heritage as pure as we can.

White people can not say that, if they do they are called Hitler’s. Yet it’s perfectly acceptable in any and every other race of people.

He wants people to think about stuff like this, why is it ok for us as Natives to say and think this but its not ok for a white woman to teach her son.

Why is it bad for a white woman to teach her son to be proud of his race and his history? Why is it bad if a white woman tells he white son to keep his race pure?

But it is wrong to say in the society we live in.

These types of comments just pulled out of context could sound really ugly.

He, like me is not full of raging hate for "the white man" for what happened to our Fathers. Many natives are.

The stuff you are quoting from is on his blog in context.

He says things that white people can not say, I will give you an example

As a native I am encouraged to only marry and for sure only breed with another native. We are taught we should keep our blood as pure as we can and our heritage as pure as we can.

White people can not say that, if they do they are called Hitler’s. Yet it’s perfectly acceptable in any and every other race of people.

He wants people to think about stuff like this, why is it ok for us as Natives to say and think this but its not ok for a white woman to teach her son.

Why is it bad for a white woman to teach her son to be proud of his race and his history? Why is it bad if a white woman tells he white son to keep his race pure?

But it is wrong to say in the society we live in.

These types of comments just pulled out of context could sound really ugly.

He, like me is not full of raging hate for "the white man" for what happened to our Fathers. Many natives are.

Do you, as Yeager does, refer to non whites as darkies? You're just, for whatever reason, ignoring the obvious.

Do you, as Yeager does, refer to non whites as darkies? You're just, for whatever reason, ignoring the obvious.

I refer to myself as a red skin or squaw when the occasion fits, and yes, sometimes even darkie.

I have enough Spanish blood in me to answer to Pepper belly, taco bender and beaner…actually I answered to those names more than my own real name most of my childhood. The white grown ups found it so cute that I would run to them and say hi when they called me pepper belly! But I do draw the line at wet back, my family is not from Mexico!

It’s something similar to when black people call eachother the N word. It is not ok for you or I to call a black person the N word but they can call eachother the N word.

Dark people in general are comfortable calling eachother names like this. I answer to them and if I am not with a politically correct nut I will use slang. I never use them with politically correct nuts though. But no, white people should not say those things. It’s wrong though I can not give you a good reason why its wrong. It is just wrong in our culture. David is not white, he can use terms that describe himself, he just should not use terms like the N word since he is not black, or cracker, snow bunny exc, since he is not white.

When dark skinned minorities get together they still use words like snow bunny and cracker and though I think they should not it still is acceptable in our culture and so they do.

I refer to myself as a red skin or squaw when the occasion fits, and yes, sometimes even darkie.

I have enough Spanish blood in me to answer to Pepper belly, taco bender and beaner…actually I answered to those names more than my own real name most of my childhood. The white grown ups found it so cute that I would run to them and say hi when they called me pepper belly! But I do draw the line at wet back, my family is not from Mexico!

It’s something similar to when black people call eachother the N word. It is not ok for you or I to call a black person the N word but they can call eachother the N word.

Dark people in general are comfortable calling eachother names like this. I answer to them and if I am not with a politically correct nut I will use slang. I never use them with politically correct nuts though. But no, white people should not say those things. It’s wrong though I can not give you a good reason why its wrong. It is just wrong in our culture. David is not white, he can use terms that describe himself, he just should not use terms like the N word since he is not black, or cracker, snow bunny exc, since he is not white.

When dark skinned minorities get together they still use words like snow bunny and cracker and though I think they should not it still is acceptable in our culture and so they do.

We're just going to have to disagree on this Pandora....this guy makes me sick. When he says "These days the white woman is expected to humble herself before the darkie"..he's referring to blacks.

In fact, looking over some of his writings, he seems like nothing more than a lunatic. I remember when he was fired..gee, I wonder why if he was saying crap like this:

Please, leave blacks out of the conversation if at all possible! There is no reason to keep referring to them.

See how they've infected our minds? How they dominate any view of any subject? This is disgusting at this point in American social history.

I hate this. It is repulsive to me--because they have earned no such attention. They don't deserve it, and it is wrong and immoral to give to them all the time.)

http://www.badeagle.com/cgi-bin/ib3/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=91;t=7561

Third word "animals" need to stop reproducing so mindlessly. They've over-populated Europe. They've over-populated America.

http://www.badeagle.com/cgi-bin/ib3/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=17;t=7030;st=10

The Holocaust was simply a misconception. I don't think it was the original plan, anyway.

http://www.badeagle.com/cgi-bin/ib3/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=50;t=3627

White women are dying to have sex with a dark man. Don't you see the trend in the world? All the intermarriages and initerracial affairs? It's the psycho trend in the world. It is Freudian, and overmastering.

I've written about this time and time again. White women feel they can "save" the poor darkie by having sex with him. Instant ticket to heaven--for her. It is a self-righteous act, combined with hidden sexual perversity.

http://www.badeagle.com/cgi-bin/ib3/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=26;t=8491;st=10

It is so saturated into societies of the world, including American society, the Negro can truly say he has controlled the world through sex. Sex music, sex dance movments, sex, constant, preoccupation with sexuality. That is Negro culture.

http://www.badeagle.com/cgi-bin/ib3/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=15;t=7710;st=20

Werbung:
We're just going to have to disagree on this Pandora....this guy makes me sick. When he says "These days the white woman is expected to humble herself before the darkie"..he's referring to blacks.

In fact, looking over some of his writings, he seems like nothing more than a lunatic. I remember when he was fired..gee, I wonder why if he was saying crap like this:

http://www.badeagle.com/cgi-bin/ib3/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=91;t=7561

http://www.badeagle.com/cgi-bin/ib3/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=17;t=7030;st=10

http://www.badeagle.com/cgi-bin/ib3/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=50;t=3627

http://www.badeagle.com/cgi-bin/ib3/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=26;t=8491;st=10

http://www.badeagle.com/cgi-bin/ib3/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=15;t=7710;st=20

I am not sure why you think dark means black. why doesnt he just say black when he means black. dark can mean native, latino exc.. and since he is considered dark by most non dark people he could mean himself or his race as well as anything.

anyways I am with you on agreeing to disagree. I would rather fight with you about abortion and obama :)

plus I feel bad like we highjacked someones thread :(

Back