Kosovo honors Bill Clinton with statue

Werbung:
091101-clinton-bcol-7a.standard.jpg

news-graphics-2007-_636242a.jpg

That's quite interesting. He was honored for having stopped the Serb forces from cracking down on ethnic Albanians.

This is the first I've heard of it. I wonder why more wasn't made of this story?

Amazing, I keep looking at that photo and seeing Al Gore...not Bill Clinton; do you think that they used the wrong photo for that similarity:confused:

Now that I go back and look, it really doesn't look all that much like Clinton. It almost looks like JFK, only older. Maybe the photo doesn't do the sculpture justice.

Amazing, I keep looking at that photo and seeing Al Gore...not Bill Clinton; do you think that they used the wrong photo for that similarity:confused:

I look at the photo and see a sleaze bag horndog impeached white trash disgraced former president - the most corrupt president since...well you know.

But you know, I'll take him over the Kenyan in the WH any day.

They honor billybob for the indiscriminate murder of Serbs. Crazy.

I look at the photo and see a sleaze bag horndog impeached white trash disgraced former president - the most corrupt president since...well you know.

Stop a Genocide you get attacked, but attack a small worthless island like Grenada and your a hero

My recommendation would be: take a nice hot steaming shower...lay down with your head on a heating pad and maybe, just maybe all of that sludge that is causing your such pain & agony will find a way to ooze out of your ears...JEEZ LOUISE that must be horribly painful

Walking around with all of the wasted brain matter turning into a super snot factory...the sinus pressure must be unbearable for you...How do you survive

Werbung:
Stop a Genocide you get attacked, but attack a small worthless island like Grenada and your a hero

And not to mention we didn't lose a single troop in the Kosovo campaign and got the war criminal leader verse initiating an illegal invasion based on questionable intelligence. Oh yeah and we didn't spent a trillion dollars and counting doing it.

Bill Clinton may have been a sleazeball when it came to women but at least he was a genius compared to Bush. But that's not saying much.

Don't even get me started on Reagan. He was a good talker and made you feel good, but when you really analyze his presidency it was mostly hype. He quadrupled the deficit, started the degregulation fiasco, and most tragically of all showed Bin Laden we were vunerable when he cut and run in Lebanon after the marine barracks were hit. Bin Laden has specifically been quoted as saying it opened his eyes to the possibilities of hitting the west.

Back