Labor Unions are Part of the Jobs Leaving

chestnut

It's wrong on so many levels. A business owner.. you know a business owner, the one who creates the jobs, invests the money, takes the risks. But Unions can just barge in and take over.

Why should a factory work get $35.00 per hour. If I owned a factory I would shut down or move somewhere where Unions did not exist. I bet many democrats (though they won't admit it) would do the same.

Obama's Plan
Obama and Biden will strengthen the ability of workers to organize unions. He will fight for passage of the Employee Free Choice Act. Obama and Biden will ensure that his labor appointees support workers' rights and will work to ban the permanent replacement of striking workers. Obama and Biden will also increase the minimum wage and index it to inflation to ensure it rises every year.

Ensure Freedom to Unionize: Obama and Biden believe that workers should have the freedom to choose whether to join a union without harassment or intimidation from their employers. Obama cosponsored and is strong advocate for the Employee Free Choice Act, a bipartisan effort to assure that workers can exercise their right to organize. He will continue to fight for EFCA's passage and sign it into law.

WOW. That seems real messed up to me. The government .. again, infringing on rights of FREEDOM!!! That's not right no matter how you look at it. No matter what race or class you come from you have to know it is wrong.

Werbung:
Back