Land of the free?

Education equals money? I would suggest that schooling usually results in higher wages. But formal schooling doesn't necessarily equate to being educated.

Werbung:
Education equals money? I would suggest that schooling usually results in higher wages. But formal schooling doesn't necessarily equate to being educated.

The numbers disagree. Yeah, there are exceptions, but for the most part - you go to school, you're setting yourself up for a better living.

The numbers disagree. Yeah, there are exceptions, but for the most part - you go to school, you're setting yourself up for a better living.

What I am saying is formal schooling and education are two differnet things. Formal schooling is what usually gets one a better job position in the employment world.

I just walked outside my house and yelled "President Bush is a dirty pedophile!" at the top of my lungs. Insulting the leader in power like that is one of our freedoms. If I found a bunch of other people who felt the same way, I could form a grassroots organization denouncing President Bush's alleged pedophilia. If we got enough supporters rallied to our cause, we could take our case to Washington - a massive letter writing campaign, a march on the White House, angry signs written in Sharpie on those neat multi-colored poster boards...the whole deal. If we made enough noise and had enough support, we could get President Bush impeached and thrown out of office.

Don't you have libel and slander laws at all in your country? I think free speech is the most important thing in the world, but thats a downright lie and if someone was to say that about you and form a grassroots organization about it then you would want to pursue it.

Don't you have libel and slander laws at all in your country? I think free speech is the most important thing in the world, but thats a downright lie and if someone was to say that about you and form a grassroots organization about it then you would want to pursue it.

I should have chosen a better example - I chose the one I did because I'm pretty sure pedophilia is the only thing Bush hasn't been accused of yet and I wanted to demonstrate that a grassroots organization can go from the opinion of one person to a national movement.

A grassroots organization advocating that the War on Terror is over oil would meet with more legal success. I apologize for the bad example but I think the point is still valid.

hmm

In todays times of half-wit judgement and hippy-esque prominence I must assert that racism, descrimination is much more complicated in its motivations and intricate than you think. This idea of racism being wrong and the concept of racism itself is a western invention by the architects, supporters and advocates of multi-culturalism. Fortunately and unfortunately, these people are and always have been the minority. There is no real evidence at all that multiculturalism and diversity is beneficial but on the contrary, there is much evidence and statistics it is detrimental and overtly destructive. Your own assertions that it is a undebatable fact that 'racism' is wrong is just a bunch of words with no real substance like most of the liberal jargon that has come in abundance to this country in the last fifty years. As a matter of fact, I have always argued that Multiculturalism is the enemy of freedom for a country's people and the idea of native political abuse and suppression for the enforcement and protection of foreigners being equality is simple plain ignorence. In truth, no Anglo but a fool will ever admit he wanted non-Anglo foreigners in his country which by most people's definition would be racism even if it's not physical or verbal racism. To then conclude that Native outbursts and rage against minorities and their penetrating foreign ways is against Freedom, then you my friend are not acquainted with the facts and the Bull Sh- that has been dumped on the Americans and what the Americans have had to endure because of lies and Politically tyrannical behavior and actions. And once this happens, people with the opinions such as yourselves appear to defend the very yoke of control and destruction against the real native-fashioned Americans of old because of the crap that has been taught to you by the schools or your families that was created by the very people who were the creators and advocates of the lies and Political BS in the first place. This is why this opinion has such a loud voice with no factual backing and why honest, clear-thinking people like me get denounced and screamed at "Racist" and "Hate-crime" and the truth is buried and covered up. The System creates people who are anti-racist (at least they say they are and they're usually racist too/anyway) to cover their own mistakes and brainwash and support the brainwashing of the new doctrine for us to not hold foreigners or the government responsible. In reality, most everyone is racist. Guess what, if you hang out with people of your own background and color, that's racism. Racism is natural and a big component of how the very first countries were able to be organized out of trees, dirt and rock. I will never lay down to foreign invaders because my family has been here too long and I'm too smart for that.

I should have chosen a better example - I chose the one I did because I'm pretty sure pedophilia is the only thing Bush hasn't been accused of yet and I wanted to demonstrate that a grassroots organization can go from the opinion of one person to a national movement.

A grassroots organization advocating that the War on Terror is over oil would meet with more legal success. I apologize for the bad example but I think the point is still valid.

I would not allow GW to watch my child. I'm dead serious and have said that for years. Like when people use to ask would you rather have a beer with Bush or Gore? Well I believe I could have an enjoyable conversation with Al Gore. Bush? Forget it. So is he a pedophile? You ask George and he tell you he walks on water. So based on his sales pitch, I guess you might say, "No."

Yeah, I'm just being picky. I think the point is very valid.

Almost at the 1,000 post count eh?

Maybe you change from senior member to something nerdy like forum god. We do need a couple more of them for comedy value though, rather than just junior member, member and senior member.

Werbung:
Maybe you change from senior member to something nerdy like forum god. We do need a couple more of them for comedy value though, rather than just junior member, member and senior member.

Or Quioxte demigogue - slayer of all mental windmills?

Back