Larry King, Dr Phill say Hasan just under stress

asur

Listening to Dr Phil, Larry King and another panelist on the Larry King show, you would have thought
this shooter Hasan was just under stress and actually a very normal guy. Just misunderstood

In fact, they both objected and scolded the one and only panelist that suggested there might be a link to terrorism. Turns out the panelist was closest to the truth.

It was sickening to watch these liberal hacks (King and Phil) defend the shooter, but they did in there own special liberal away.

If it were up to Dr. Phil, Hasan just needs some one on one time and then he can become a productive liberal party member!

Werbung:
Look black Helicopters, get your Tin Foil hats out!

There is nothing tin foil hat about this. The main stream media so far is using the most retarded excuses possible. post traumatic stress! Really?? The moron had never been in combat, how can he have post traumatic stress? But if it makes you feel better to say it then go for it.

I do not know why the main stream media goes out of thier way to the point of ridiculous to cover for Islamic extremist , but they do.

There is nothing tin foil hat about this. The main stream media so far is using the most retarded excuses possible. post traumatic stress! Really?? The moron had never been in combat, how can he have post traumatic stress? But if it makes you feel better to say it then go for it.

I do not know why the main stream media goes out of thier way to the point of ridiculous to cover for Islamic extremist , but they do.

Try pre-post traumatic stress. I'm not joking.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NjczMmJkNzZhNDE3OTI3ZDhhYTk1N2MxYjEyNDg0YjA=

Newsweek immediately blamed the shooting on stress from the the war and never waited for an investigation to complete. They ran their propaganda story immediately.

Larry King ran his show that same night I believe, to discuss how Hasan was just misunderstood and should not be considered a terrorist.

All so sickening and predictable liberal sludge to protect this guy and liberal policies.

Today Obama suggested the shooter possibly suffered from stress! So predictable!

I won't sink to Obama's , Newsweek's and Larry Kings's level. I'll speak the obvious truth instead, truth that a kid could understand!

Stress of a job where you listen to people tell you horror stories of the war..
Stress of being sent to war, where you will be shot at and could die,
Now that is alot of stress on someone...and the fact is, the military, that bastard of liberal Media....has so far suggested that in fact, this is the most likey reason...mental break down from stress....So yes how dare the Media report what the Army says is the most likey cause...give that its there investigation and all....And it has reported the possible ties as well, but so far non of the ties suggest he acted anything but alone. The investigation into his contacts showed they found it was related to his work at the time ( not that much details came out)

So yes put your tin foil hats on , the liberal Army Media...is out to trick you....by reporting all the possible things that could have caused it, not just the one you want it to be...Damn waiting for more facts, where is Fox news when you need it

Stress of a job where you listen to people tell you horror stories of the war..
Stress of being sent to war, where you will be shot at and could die,
Now that is alot of stress on someone...and the fact is, the military, that bastard of liberal Media....has so far suggested that in fact, this is the most likey reason...mental break down from stress....So yes how dare the Media report what the Army says is the most likey cause...give that its there investigation and all....And it has reported the possible ties as well, but so far non of the ties suggest he acted anything but alone. The investigation into his contacts showed they found it was related to his work at the time ( not that much details came out)

So yes put your tin foil hats on , the liberal Army Media...is out to trick you....by reporting all the possible things that could have caused it, not just the one you want it to be...Damn waiting for more facts, where is Fox news when you need it

In order to open one's mind {ASUR/ALWAYS/BIB} to the FACT that this young man was a 'TRUE' believer in his faith {RIGHT/WRONG/indifferance} he was suffering from some internal struggle that anyone with a complete open heart/mind, could understand or be compassionate about...well that would make these 3 see the vitriolic/vile/spewing that pours out of the FAUX media mouth on a daily basis...;)

But NOOOOO, they suckle off of that media tit like a newborn without a clue and don't see the hypocrisy/error/harm that being completely wrong on so many counts causes their entire Faux News programs to be questioned and scoffed at! TOTAL IGNORANCE SEEMS TO GROUP THESE NUTJOBS TOGETHER LIKE SHEEP TO THE CLIFF...JUST KEEP FOLLOWING THE LEADER RIGHT ON OVER!!! LMAO

I think it would take the jaws of life to pull your head out of obamas butt, you are so far up there, and you talk about what it takes to open another persons mind.... while you yourself are mindless?

WOW!!! You nailed it Pandora! these radical leftist have had their"PROMPTERS" filled by the obama wacko's with just garbage.
obama does not want this killer described as a "terrorist", G.W.Bush had ZERO terrorists attacks from 9-11 through his second term- OVER SEVEN YEARS.
obama allowed "terrorism" in ten months!! JUST PLAIN INEPT, UNFIT!!
Then the weakling , obama , comes in APOLOGIZING for America , running from a WAR on TERROR! and afraid to make any decisions in support of our Military. Now he refuses to acknowledge the act of a radical muslim , one who kills thirteen and wounds thirty, obama cannot see a terrorists ! WOW!

I wonder what obama would have called 9-11, a right wing conspiracy is my guess. MY God , What have we done?? Come on ELECTIONS of 2010 & 2012, WE MUST SAVE AMERICA!!! VOTE PRINCIPLE , NOT PARTY!!

In order to open one's mind {ASUR/ALWAYS/BIB} to the FACT that this young man was a 'TRUE' believer in his faith {RIGHT/WRONG/indifferance} he was suffering from some internal struggle that anyone with a complete open heart/mind, could understand or be compassionate about...well that would make these 3 see the vitriolic/vile/spewing that pours out of the FAUX media mouth on a daily basis...;)

But NOOOOO, they suckle off of that media tit like a newborn without a clue and don't see the hypocrisy/error/harm that being completely wrong on so many counts causes their entire Faux News programs to be questioned and scoffed at! TOTAL IGNORANCE SEEMS TO GROUP THESE NUTJOBS TOGETHER LIKE SHEEP TO THE CLIFF...JUST KEEP FOLLOWING THE LEADER RIGHT ON OVER!!! LMAO

DRIBBLE , DRIBBLE , DRIBBLE ! , SHOOT, that is the obama dance!

He SHOOTS while we see our DYNG TROOPS!!

Are they dead? , I duno, says obama, cannot decide until we know who killed them. Must be sure it was no "terrorist ", If it were terrorism then these guys ain't dead, just taking a nap! --- Listen to my "prompter" for the "truth"

Werbung:
Back