Las Vegas shooting: Stephen Paddock kills over 50 people

The Scotsman

More than 50 people have been killed and hundreds injured in a mass shooting at a Las Vegas concert.

A gunman, named as 64-year-old Nevada resident Stephen Paddock, opened fire from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel towards an open-air music festival attended by 22,000.

Police say he killed himself as officers stormed the room where 10 guns were found.

The attack is the worst mass shooting in recent US history.

US President Donald Trump tweeted his "warmest condolences and sympathies" to the victims and their families, and called the shooting "terrible".

Sheriff Joe Lombardo described the shooting as a "lone wolf" attack and there was no information about Paddock's motives.

"We have no idea what his belief system was," he said.
Awful... my thoughts to those who have lost loved ones and I wish a speedy recovery to the injured.
Just another fucked-up lunatic with guns... jeez when will it stop.

Werbung:
Sad shocking news,no easy answers to this.The right to bear arms is part of the American way and is unlikely to change.I think that an outreach telephone number should be set up for disturbed homicidal individuals ,similar to the Samaritans.I think this would work in some cases anyway and is worth a try.A sort of DONT DO IT line.

Awful... my thoughts to those who have lost loved ones and I wish a speedy recovery to the injured.
Just another fucked-up lunatic with guns... jeez when will it stop.

Lunatic? A very well planned, premeditated "lunacy!" Obviously, since the man is White. . . it will be determined that it is "mental illness!"

Every gun lobbyist, every NRA member once again is splashed with the blood that was spilled last night.

Sad shocking news,no easy answers to this.The right to bear arms is part of the American way and is unlikely to change.I think that an outreach telephone number should be set up for disturbed homicidal individuals ,similar to the Samaritans.I think this would work in some cases anyway and is worth a try.A sort of DONT DO IT line.

The right to bear arms SHOULD be changed to limit te type of arms and the amount of ammunitions. The right to bear arms NEVER intended to include every new evil technological advance in killing machines!

What is next, "the right to bear a nuclear head drone?" You KNOW that this type of technology is coming. . . are you willing to see it in everyone's hands?

I am NOT!

The right to bear arms SHOULD be changed to limit te type of arms and the amount of ammunitions. The right to bear arms NEVER intended to include every new evil technological advance in killing machines!

What is next, "the right to bear a nuclear head drone?" You KNOW that this type of technology is coming. . . are you willing to see it in everyone's hands?

I am NOT!
No I don't want a nuclear war head drone ,honest.

the guy had 10 auto/semi auto weapons I think he needed more than a hotline...
We'll never know if people had an outreach line there's a strong chance that they can be calmed down,it's always worth a try.Do you have any brilliant ideas?

We'll never know if people had an outreach line there's a strong chance that they can be calmed down,it's always worth a try.Do you have any brilliant ideas?

There are "hotlines" all over the country. One can call 911, and get help. The guy was a multimillionaire, had no known problems according to the family. You have easy access to guns, and the money to buy them, and shit happens. Things are going to get worse as the country continues it slide into the amoral society as shown by the last election. Get ready for it.

Lunatic? A very well planned, premeditated "lunacy!" Obviously, since the man is White. . . it will be determined that it is "mental illness!"

Every gun lobbyist, every NRA member once again is splashed with the blood that was spilled last night.
His dad was a psychopath on the FBI most wanted list.
Every mental health professional is complicit as has been shown time after time.

I am NOT!
Change the constitution if you don't like it. It's a simple process.

Werbung:
Back