Latino Activists Vow More Trump Protests

Reddie

It's these protests which actually get more support for Trump. If only they knew that what they are doing is counterproductive they'd stop trying to stir up trouble because nothing they do will make those who like Trump to start supporting someone else.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...s-vow-more-trump-protests-20160430-story.html
Latino activists said they expect more large protests as Donald Trump moves his presidential campaign into California.

Trump faced large and hostile demonstrations outside a rally Thursday night in Costa Mesa and at the Burlingame hotel where he delivered a speech to the California Republican Convention on Friday.

Werbung:
Yes all it does is underscore the problem by adding violence. Much as Move ons did.
One would think after the failure of ows BLM etc that the left would get the idea.

These kinds of actions only reinforce the average Trump fan, and as a result I've heard all too often the phrase "That just makes me want to vote for him all the more!".

Attacking Trump's visage isn't going to yield any results because it renders him a martyr, and set him (in the fan's eyes) as someone who opposes the current system. In the end these people thing that they too attack the system through their votes.

Many people who oppose Trump fiercely don't vote at all, which is counterproductive.
I think that instead of trying to reduce Trump's voters by persuasion (which is seen as an aggressive move by his fans), his opponents should try to increase theirs instead.
The right tactic would be to campaign for people who don't vote, to get them to vote defensively.

These kinds of actions only reinforce the average Trump fan, and as a result I've heard all too often the phrase "That just makes me want to vote for him all the more!".

Attacking Trump's visage isn't going to yield any results because it renders him a martyr, and set him (in the fan's eyes) as someone who opposes the current system. In the end these people thing that they too attack the system through their votes.

Many people who oppose Trump fiercely don't vote at all, which is counterproductive.
I think that instead of trying to reduce Trump's voters by persuasion (which is seen as an aggressive move by his fans), his opponents should try to increase theirs instead.
The right tactic would be to campaign for people who don't vote, to get them to vote defensively.
It would be far more effective if only the opponent had a record of success to promote.

The Trumpeteers feast on negative publicity. Did their hero insult Latinos and motivate them to protest? Well, then, hurrah for Trump! Did he insult women? Well, then, let's all get out and vote for him! Did he insult veterans? Oh, that was just campaign rhetoric. Do our allies think he's a loose cannon? Well, we're Americans! We don't care what the rest of the world thinks! Go vote Trump, that'll show them! Why, we'd cut off our noses to spite our faces for the Great One!

Purchasers of snake oil, all of them.

As long as cooler heads than Donald Trump are in charge, the action won't lead to trade wars.
There was another fellow who was rather definative in his actions and he managed to secure the outcome he wanted quickly by that defiant I've action. Had some nervous but chicken (the game) works when you know the other guy hasn't your resolve.
Guy named Jack who lived in Camelot.

Trump it seems has pretty much alienated all Latinos. I have no clue why a candidate would actually do this. They are one of the largest growing voting populations in the U.S. and they stick together! I just don't get it. As a former Republican, I feel like Trump is the GOP's "rock bottom" and I'm glad I got out of the party before it all came crashing down. If this man was just rich and not a "celebrity" there is NO WAY he would be getting the press or the backing that he is getting now. It just further cements the idea that we are a materialistic, celebrity-obsessed culture. They may as well just given the nomination to a Kardashian for crying out loud.

Werbung:
Imagine you are a Mexican who came here legally. That was difficult, more than most realize. Do you think they are OK with those here illegally?

Back