Lawyer Harmeet Dhillon Claims Victory As January 6 Panel Drops Trump Subpoena

Yo Daddy!

Lawyer Harmeet Dhillon Claims Victory As January 6 Panel Drops Trump Subpoena​

By Daniel Chaitin
Dec 28, 2022 DailyWire.com

Attorney Harmeet Dhillon California's national committeewoman for the Republican National Committee poses for a photograph at her office in San Francisco, Calif., on Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2017.
(Photo by MediaNews Group/Bay Area News via Getty Images)

Conservative attorney Harmeet Dhillon is celebrating the House January 6 Committee withdrawing its subpoena against former President Donald Trump.

The victory for The Dhillon Law Group, which Trump hired after being subpoenaed in October for testimony and documents, comes as Dhillon is challenging Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel to lead the Republican National Committee.

“After my firm filed suit on separation of powers grounds to block January 6 House Select Committee’s illegitimate subpoena to President Trump over his activities while president — the committee waved the white flag & withdrew subpoena,” Dhillon said in a tweet Wednesday.

“We were confident of victory,” she added, “in court, given precedent & refusal of prior presidents to testify in Congress. J6 committee wasted millions for a purely political witch-hunt, total abuse of process & power serving no legitimate legislative purpose.”

Dhillon shared a screenshot of a letter signed by January 6 Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-MS) that announced the withdrawal and offered a brief explanation.

“As you may know, the Select Committee has concluded its hearings, released its final report and will very soon reach its end. In light of the imminent end of our investigation, the Select Committee can no longer pursue the specific information covered by the subpoena,” the letter said.

1/ BREAKING! After my firm filed suit on separation of powers grounds to block January 6 House Select Committee’s illegitimate subpoena to President Trump over his activities while president— the committee waved the white flag & withdrew subpoena. We were confident of victory/ pic.twitter.com/7ElOXljpt1
— Harmeet K. Dhillon (@pnjaban) December 29, 2022

Werbung:
Bye bye, Ronna McDaniel.

We need a winner in that RNC Chairman's chair.

Ronna has lost three election cycles.

By contrast, Dhillon has some impressive victories. The two that come to mind are the prevention of a nationwide mandated Covid lockdown, iirc and this one to prevent the vultures and vipers from using a subpoena to force Trump to be essentially handcuffed and forced to submit to the J6 Committee's disgraceful dog and pony parody of juris prudence.

Last edited:
Bye bye, Ronna McDaniel.

We need a winner in that RNC Chairman's chair.

Ronna has lost three election cycles.

By contrast, Dhillon has some impressive victories. The two that come to mind are the prevention of a nationwide mandated Covid lockdown, iirc and this one to prevent the vultures and vipers from using a subpoena to force Trump to be essentially handcuffed and forced to submit to the J6 Committee's disgraceful dog and pony parody of juris prudence.
Doesn't matter. Trump won't be returning and you can do nothing about it now.

I think you think the American people renain just as uninformed now as they were before the J6 Dog and Pony show began.
You're thinking again?? How long have you afforded yourself that luxury?

You're repetitive bleating certainly has enlighten anyone.

You're thinking again?? How long have you afforded yourself that luxury?

You're repetitive bleating certainly has enlighten anyone.
The interesting thing to me is that, in a way, Ms Dhillon would sorta, kinda follow a similar precedent set by the Dems when they wanted to stop losing all the time, so they invited foreigners into the American political arena to be their champions. These foreigners tricked Democrats into letting them into our home and ever since then, they have been doing everything possible to weaken our country.

However, Ms Dhillon is American and loves America, but the rest of the analogic comparison is sorta close.

The interesting thing to me is that, in a way, Ms Dhillon would sorta, kinda follow a similar precedent set by the Dems when they wanted to stop losing all the time, so they invited foreigners into the American political arena to be their champions. These foreigners tricked Democrats into letting them into our home and ever since then, they have been doing everything possible to weaken our country.

However, Ms Dhillon is American and loves America, but the rest of the analogic comparison is sorta close.
Again, how have they weaken the country?
You've yet to post evidence.

Again, how have they weaken the country?
You've yet to post evidence.
Shall I post the, "Make Mine Freedom" cartoon from 1948 again?

That depicted American life at it's best. Strong, tough, smart, optimisic, fun loving but reverent and we shared a love of freedom after helping win it for millions around the world in WWII. We were united and we shared a love for America.

Republicans are still a lot like those in 48.

The Dems of today resemble Dt. Utopia!

Last edited:
Shall I post the, "Make Mine Freedom" cartoon from 1948 again?

That depicted American life at it's best. Strong, tough, smart, optimisic, fun loving but reverent and we shared a love of freedom after helping win it for millions around the world in WWII.
No you didn't. USA war record is not to be copied or transported to other countries.
All those qualities are experienced by every western society. USA did not invent freedom. Get some facts idiot.
We were united and we shared a love for America.
Yes. All Americans do. Not just godbothering republican nerks like you.
You don't own national love. You're merely pathetically applying that lie because you hate democrats. How does that fit with your god? Did he email you with his approval? Of course not. You're just another delusional Jesus junkie without a brain.
Republicans are still a lot like those in 48.

The Dems of today resemble Dt. Utopia!
Demos today represent democracy as the name implies. Republicans are those who tried a utopian authoritarianism on j6.
Don't talk shit to me you ratbag.

Werbung:
so trump who vowed the "most transparent" administration ever (hahahahha), cowardly ran away and refused to be transparent?

of course.
he's a pu$$y who lies and runs away at every opportunity.

has he ever testified under oath? he avoids doing that like the plague because he lies constantly.

Back