Leaked footage of Vladimir Putin from inside the Kremlin today

Werbung:
Lol thats hilarious . And most likely not far from the truth .
One thing Putin did was plan the economic part out well as the sanctions agins him are not having the desired affects as hes now selling record amounts of oil to India and China. We need to put pressure on them both . Putin much like jolly old Adolph the nu bar has his eye on other nations if he is successful.
He did over estimate his ability to defeat the Ukraine and how the world would react.
I am not a fan of the Ukraine as it is indeed one of the most corrupt nations in the world and thats why Hunter biden was there selling influance and his daddy was able to call off the prosecutors by claiming he would withhold money. However I think its important that Putin be stopped there or he will expand his efforts to other nations.

Lol thats hilarious . And most likely not far from the truth .
One thing Putin did was plan the economic part out well as the sanctions agins him are not having the desired affects as hes now selling record amounts of oil to India and China. We need to put pressure on them both . Putin much like jolly old Adolph the nu bar has his eye on other nations if he is successful.
He did over estimate his ability to defeat the Ukraine and how the world would react.
I am not a fan of the Ukraine as it is indeed one of the most corrupt nations in the world and thats why Hunter biden was there selling influance and his daddy was able to call off the prosecutors by claiming he would withhold money. However I think its important that Putin be stopped there or he will expand his efforts to other nations.
Sadly, you have no evidence of the level of corruption there. You are parroting more rubbish as justification for Ukraine refused to help Trump to find dirt on Biden.

If the corruption were that obviously large, the charges against Hunter would be made and in jail now. They haven't so whistle Dixie son.

Youre paranoid with hate to somehow include the dems in anything you hate.
So much so, if there was a goat herders strike in Africa you would belch pathetic crap how Biden was responsible.
You are verging on a nervous breakdown. The stress is building in you. Take a break son. Biden will be there for another 6 years.

I have personal experience with the level of corruption in Ukraine, the police was corrupt in 2016, very sad.

Nevertheless I fully support the fight for freedom in Ukraine. And Biden is off-topic in this thread @the annoying thing
Yes I am aware of the corruption there . and I also also support them fighting .
I would like to see them get more help from euro nations also

Werbung:
Back