Leave Obama Alone!

Werbung:
Give me a break! How stupid garbage like this even has bandwidth devoted to it
is beyond me. Obviously this is someone who needs to have a reminder to take thier medication.

OH I got a kick out of that, my eyes were watering. It is so funny because that person, I couldnt tell if it was a guy or girl but what ever it reminded me of some of the people who defend him, its much like I imagined them to be :)
I guess we must have a very different definition of what is funny. I wouldnt think that was funny if someone acted like that towards anyone. The notion that even 1/10 of %1 of his supporters act like that is more absurd than that persons behavior.

Give me a break! How stupid garbage like this even has bandwidth devoted to it
is beyond me. Obviously this is someone who needs to have a reminder to take thier medication.

I guess we must have a very different definition of what is funny. I wouldnt think that was funny if someone acted like that towards anyone. The notion that even 1/10 of %1 of his supporters act like that is more absurd than that persons behavior.

We must because I thought it was funny. But I think a lot of things are funny. I hope Mitt Romney gets the VP. If he does, there will be lots of funny things attacking him, his religion and every thing else they can think of, and I will probably think it is all funny.

We must because I thought it was funny. But I think a lot of things are funny. I hope Mitt Romney gets the VP. If he does, there will be lots of funny things attacking him, his religion and every thing else they can think of, and I will probably think it is all funny.

This was a video about "Leave Britney Alone" and the girl went nuts while yelling about it.

I think it is funny that they used this video and added in their voice over, right after the commercials with putting Obama with Paris Hilton and Britney Spears.

This was a video about "Leave Britney Alone" and the girl went nuts while yelling about it.

I think it is funny that they used this video and added in their voice over, right after the commercials with putting Obama with Paris Hilton and Britney Spears.

Hmmm...well either way, whether it is getting upset over Obama, Spears, the Pope, Bush or any celebrity/politician/athlete for that matter is obviously a bit emotionally unstable. I dont think laughing at them is a good reaction. My first reaction was that this person needs some serious mental help.

Werbung:
Hmmm...well either way, whether it is getting upset over Obama, Spears, the Pope, Bush or any celebrity/politician/athlete for that matter is obviously a bit emotionally unstable. I dont think laughing at them is a good reaction. My first reaction was that this person needs some serious mental help.

Well I agree with you, but that is my reaction about (most) Obama supporters :)

Back