Left wing hits the wall

Werbung:
That seems to be the theory but it makes no sense especially when the pattern repeats itself.
It makes no sense in context to winning elections.

Which I believe the Left has given up on.

But, in context to seizing power .....

it is a victory in getting the lunatics stirred up.

Looks like the Democrats may be rejecting the "far left" candidates. Meanwhile, the GOP is dominated by Trump. I wonder how that will play out in the election this year? Could be more independents elected, as voters reject both major parties.
If by "independent" you mean pro-Trump agenda candidates then the answer is yes.

Anti-Trump and anti-Trump agenda candidates would be a no, regardless of party.

If by "independent" you mean pro-Trump agenda candidates then the answer is yes.

Anti-Trump and anti-Trump agenda candidates would be a no, regardless of party.
By "independent" I mean candidates who don't accept the extreme partisanship that has dominated politics for the past decade or so. I mean candidates who oppose the hegemony of the two parties.

By "independent" I mean candidates who don't accept the extreme partisanship that has dominated politics for the past decade or so. I mean candidates who oppose the hegemony of the two parties.
In my opinion .... that would be the Trump supporters.

There really isn't a two party system anymore and there hasn't been for sometime.

It's more of a good cop, bad cop situation.

That's why Trump was elected.

The American people are sick of the one party system, the good cop, bad cop ..... and elected an outsider.

Ask yourself why in the world would John Kasich consider John Hickenlooper as a VP?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/25/politics/kasich-hickenlooper-2020-unity-ticket/index.html

In my opinion .... that would be the Trump supporters.

There really isn't a two party system anymore and there hasn't been for sometime.

It's more of a good cop, bad cop situation.

That's why Trump was elected.

The American people are sick of the one party system, the good cop, bad cop ..... and elected an outsider.

Ask yourself why in the world would John Kasich consider John Hickenlooper as a VP?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/25/politics/kasich-hickenlooper-2020-unity-ticket/index.html
So, now Trump is an independent? Really?

Werbung:
Back