let me guess, the right will claim they are liberals ....

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
DETROIT – Nine suspects tied to a Midwest Christian militia that was preparing for the Antichrist were charged with conspiring to kill police officers, then attack a funeral using homemade bombs in the hopes of killing more law enforcement personnel, federal prosecutors said Monday.

The Michigan-based group, called Hutaree, planned to use the attack on police as a catalyst for a larger uprising against the government, according to newly unsealed court papers. U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade said agents moved on the group because its members were planning a violent mission sometime in April.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100329/ap_on_re_us/us_fbi_raids

Werbung:
The leftists are getting more desperate by the hour.

Here they can't find anything bad to say about conservatives... so they announce that the conservatives "will claim" something silly, at some future date.

Help is available for this kind of hysteria.

DETROIT – Nine suspects tied to a Midwest Christian militia that was preparing for the Antichrist were charged with conspiring to kill police officers, then attack a funeral using homemade bombs in the hopes of killing more law enforcement personnel, federal prosecutors said Monday.

The Michigan-based group, called Hutaree, planned to use the attack on police as a catalyst for a larger uprising against the government, according to newly unsealed court papers. U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade said agents moved on the group because its members were planning a violent mission sometime in April.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100329/ap_on_re_us/us_fbi_raids

You notice my friend that the Conservatives are so tie up in knots because this is of course an uber Conservative group (and they know they can't deny it) that they are trying to deflect that fact by somehow attacking the question.:rolleyes:

But had you not locked them in I'm sure they'd of tried that old Hitler switcheroo.:D

Werbung:
You notice my friend that the Conservatives are so tie up in knots because this is of course an uber Conservative group (and they know they can't deny it) that they are trying to deflect that fact by somehow attacking the question.:rolleyes:

But had you not locked them in I'm sure they'd of tried that old Hitler switcheroo.:D

yep beat them to the punch and chirp chirp chirp.

just think had they been Muslim the ranting they would be doing

Back