LGBT Are Factually Proven Mentally Sick Blown Wide Open / A Real Education 101* Take the challenge.

David Jeffrey Spetch

LGBT Are Factually Proven Mentally Sick Blown Wide Open / A Real Education 101* Take the challenge.

LGBT are mentally sick, they go around crying wolf attempting to label heterosexuals with such lies as hater bigot and homophobe because heterosexuals refuse to be as mentally deficient as LGBT, as well heterosexuals refuse to be sexually defective like homosexuals are factually proven to be which is such a fine example of LGBT insanity manifestation and most certainly not worthy of further wasting the time of current and future generations on such an insane manifestation of lies, deceptions and discrimination against heteroseuxuality that the LGBT are still attempting to force upon the world of which is in part why it is my pleasure to play a key role put an end to this homosexual activist insanity manifestation permanently and globally that homosexuals and homosexual activist attempt to force on society. To think, this whole manifestation started in the first place because LGBT refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are that LGBT attempt to try and drag everyone else down to their pathetic level with their every pathetic lie and deception as representatives of LGBT themselves demonstrate time and time again.

Homosexuals pretending to be the opposite sex that they are born and LGBT deceptively categorizing homosexuals as Trans anything is proof that LGBT and homosexuals are refusing to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are while expecting everyone else to accept them for what they are not and never will be which is the opposite sex that they are born so these homosexuals who refuse to accept themselves for what these homosexuals are can go around robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual with their sick filthy disgusting low life scum bag homosexual deceptions which also reveals that homosexuals and LGBT refuse to accept heterosexuals for what heterosexuals thus exemplifying the fact that these homosexuals and LGBT have no respect for heterosexuality what so ever the bigoted discriminating lot of them!

Being a heterosexual male doesn't include sticking the heterosexual males penis into some homosexuals penis surgically mutilated and stuffed inside his body. That is sick filthy disgusting unacceptable and discriminating heterosexuals right to be heterosexual and a pleasure of mine to play a key role to assure that this sick homosexual behaviour of pretending to be the opposite sex that they are born, such as homosexuals being categorized by LGBT as trans anything is criminalized permanently and globally.

Fact: heterosexual describes a person that has sex with those BORN with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is BORN with.

Fact: Homosexual describes a person that has sex with those BORN with the same sex genital that the homosexual them self is BORN with whether they have their genital surgically mutilated or not.

Heterosexual males for example are attracted to females and homosexuals born with a penis for example pretending to be female obviously leads to unsuspecting heterosexual males becoming victims to these homosexual filthy deceptions. Being degraded, humiliated traumatized while being robbed of the right freedom and liberty of being heterosexual. It's called discrimination and this form is discrimination is being encouraged by a bunch of bigots know as the LGBT.

Homosexual males are attracted to males so homosexual males pretending to be the opposite sex are obviously not going to attract unsuspecting homosexual males. Who is the victim? It is quite obviously the heterosexual male who is clearly being discriminated f the right freedom and liberty to be heterosexual by these homosexuals and their filthy deceptions.

Another fine example, aside from previous mentioned within this very composition, of LGBT and homosexuals refusing to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are while also again, refusing to accept heterosexuals for what heterosexuals are, the bunch of bigots that LGBT prove to be, is this soon to be short lived mockery that they have made of marriage so don't think you LGBT are going to get away with passing LGBT pathetic rhetoric off on me or the general public around the world for much longer.

No matter how desperate homosexuals and homosexual activists continue to prove to be to try and make their every lie and deception the issue, divorce certainly doesn't disrespect the fact that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions. Cheating doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions.

Divorce only signifies the end of a marriage and marriage sometimes ends because one person disrespects the other but that quite obviously doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions, that only leads to a reason why a marriage comes to an end in divorce.

Also once again keep in mind the simple fact that artificial insemination does not describe a sexual orientation and keep in mind the fact that leaving marriage in the respectable state that it was created for and in honour of for thousands of years since marriage was created wasn't hurting anyone, but homosexual activists went ahead and made this soon to be short lived mockery of marriage anyway with their every lie and deception when they could have very well accepted the fact that homosexual unions do not equal heterosexual unions and made the wise decision to opt for civil unions in the first place thus saving allot of unneeded headaches and allot of your hard earned wasted tax dollars.

Again, The factual evidence which proves that homosexual unions do not equal heterosexual unions is quite simply the fact that thanks to heterosexual unions each and every one of us even exists as opposed to the fact that if it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective. A very distinct significance in difference obviously proving beyond any shadow of doubt that homosexual unions do not even come close to equal heterosexual unions and are quite obviously not even in the same ball park. That homosexual unions are relationships that are among consenting adults, as are heterosexual unions among consenting adults, obviously doesn't detract from the factual evidence proving that homosexual unions do not equal heterosexual unions as clearly demonstrated within this very paragraph.

As I have shared on many previous occasions, thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves beyond any shadow of doubt that marriage is about honouring the significance of the one sexual unity to which we all owe our very existence and as long as we, the human race exists, that significance stands alone by honouring heterosexual unions with what we call marriage because again to make myself very clear it is "exclusively" thanks to heterosexual unions that each and every one of us even exists which is quite obviously a significance worthy of honouring with the distinction of what we call marriage above that of any other kind of sexual unity. Even test tube babies and artificial inseminations wouldn't exist without heterosexual unions existing to sustain the human race with what we call procreation in the first place.

Homosexual activist deliberate ignorance towards the meaning of marriage is both insulting and infuriating and it is all because homosexual activists refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are as well obviously refuse to accept heterosexuals for what heterosexuals are and proof of this is that here homosexuals and homosexual activists are attempting to proclaim that heterosexual unions are no more significant than homosexual unions yet the fact that we exist being exclusive thank to heterosexual unions factually proves otherwise.

Because homosexuals and homosexual activists such as the LGBT obviously refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are, they obviously refuse to accept heterosexuals for what heterosexuals are they have been using their every lie and deception in attempt to make fools out of everyone because of their own denial hence the motivation for this soon to be short lived homosexual activist insanity manifestation.

It is my pleasure to play a key role in sharing facts on the foundation of primary issues I address which in this instance expose homosexuals and homosexual activists for the obsessive compulsive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their filthy bias agenda thus revealing to the globe the bunch of stupid idiots homosexuals and homosexual activists have been getting away with treating everyone as with their every lie and deception to put an end to the homosexual activist insanity manifestation permanently and globally no matter how desperate LGBT may continue to to try and make their every pathetic lie and deception the issue.

The Challenge, contest with so much as a shred of validity the facts I share on the foundations of primary issues I address which in this instance reveal homosexuals and homosexual activists for the compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda that I address. What this whole composition reveals is proof of their bias agenda BTW.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

c4c2a667f406a97314e6dc35f95da913.jpg

Werbung:
Also: I was on Facebook around ten years ago and got fed up with being discriminated and made the claim that I wouldn't go back their even if they offered me a million dollars. The well being of current and future generations, the well being of the future of the life on this planet is worth far more than all of the money on the planet and in pursuit of raising awareness to the foundations of primary issues I address, I have decided to give Facebook another chance even though I still have my reservations about making this decision. I have been slandered and thrown off of hundreds of web sites over the years primarily because of LGBT crying wolf with such lies as hater, bigot and homophobe, about me to try and hide the facts that I share from the world, which LGBT are not able to contest with so much as a shred of validity, the very facts which reveal homosexuals and homosexual activists for the compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their filthy little bias agenda that I address. I have given several sites a second chance so look out Facebook here I come. Oh and FYI I am in contact with tens of thousands of elected designated and appointed officials of almost 200 countries globally along with the UN, the EU, Nordic Council, inter parliamentary Unions etc. FYI.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Also: I was on Facebook around ten years ago and got fed up with being discriminated and made the claim that I wouldn't go back their even if they offered me a million dollars. The well being of current and future generations, the well being of the future of the life on this planet is worth far more than all of the money on the planet and in pursuit of raising awareness to the foundations of primary issues I address, I have decided to give Facebook another chance even though I still have my reservations about making this decision. I have been slandered and thrown off of hundreds of web sites over the years primarily because of LGBT crying wolf with such lies as hater, bigot and homophobe, about me to try and hide the facts that I share from the world, which LGBT are not able to contest with so much as a shred of validity, the very facts which reveal homosexuals and homosexual activists for the compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their filthy little bias agenda that I address. I have given several sites a second chance so look out Facebook here I come. Oh and FYI I am in contact with tens of thousands of elected designated and appointed officials of almost 200 countries globally along with the UN, the EU, Nordic Council, inter parliamentary Unions etc. FYI.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You may be in "contact" with numerous parties, the question is do they contact a sick liar like you in return?

The "Challenge" is for you to prove that all "homosexuals and homosexual activists are compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators" anymore then perverts like you are. Like I said before, your words are not evidence of anything but your own bigotry, and hate. Kind of like declaring yourself a "World Class Activist".

And while I can find no followers of your atheist ********* on any of the pages that google links to you, I do see you are more then likely nothing more then a long haired welfare cheat. Good luck troll.

LGBT are mentally sick, they go around crying wolf attempting to label heterosexuals with such lies as hater bigot and homophobe because heterosexuals refuse to be as mentally deficient as LGBT, as well heterosexuals refuse to be sexually defective like homosexuals are factually proven to be which is such a fine example of LGBT insanity manifestation and most certainly not worthy of further wasting the time of current and future generations on such an insane manifestation of lies, deceptions and discrimination against heteroseuxuality that the LGBT are still attempting to force upon the world of which is in part why it is my pleasure to play a key role put an end to this homosexual activist insanity manifestation permanently and globally that homosexuals and homosexual activist attempt to force on society. To think, this whole manifestation started in the first place because LGBT refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are that LGBT attempt to try and drag everyone else down to their pathetic level with their every pathetic lie and deception as representatives of LGBT themselves demonstrate time and time again.

Homosexuals pretending to be the opposite sex that they are born and LGBT deceptively categorizing homosexuals as Trans anything is proof that LGBT and homosexuals are refusing to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are while expecting everyone else to accept them for what they are not and never will be which is the opposite sex that they are born so these homosexuals who refuse to accept themselves for what these homosexuals are can go around robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual with their sick filthy disgusting low life scum bag homosexual deceptions which also reveals that homosexuals and LGBT refuse to accept heterosexuals for what heterosexuals thus exemplifying the fact that these homosexuals and LGBT have no respect for heterosexuality what so ever the bigoted discriminating lot of them!

Being a heterosexual male doesn't include sticking the heterosexual males penis into some homosexuals penis surgically mutilated and stuffed inside his body. That is sick filthy disgusting unacceptable and discriminating heterosexuals right to be heterosexual and a pleasure of mine to play a key role to assure that this sick homosexual behaviour of pretending to be the opposite sex that they are born, such as homosexuals being categorized by LGBT as trans anything is criminalized permanently and globally.

Fact: heterosexual describes a person that has sex with those BORN with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is BORN with.

Fact: Homosexual describes a person that has sex with those BORN with the same sex genital that the homosexual them self is BORN with whether they have their genital surgically mutilated or not.

Heterosexual males for example are attracted to females and homosexuals born with a penis for example pretending to be female obviously leads to unsuspecting heterosexual males becoming victims to these homosexual filthy deceptions. Being degraded, humiliated traumatized while being robbed of the right freedom and liberty of being heterosexual. It's called discrimination and this form is discrimination is being encouraged by a bunch of bigots know as the LGBT.

Homosexual males are attracted to males so homosexual males pretending to be the opposite sex are obviously not going to attract unsuspecting homosexual males. Who is the victim? It is quite obviously the heterosexual male who is clearly being discriminated f the right freedom and liberty to be heterosexual by these homosexuals and their filthy deceptions.

Another fine example, aside from previous mentioned within this very composition, of LGBT and homosexuals refusing to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are while also again, refusing to accept heterosexuals for what heterosexuals are, the bunch of bigots that LGBT prove to be, is this soon to be short lived mockery that they have made of marriage so don't think you LGBT are going to get away with passing LGBT pathetic rhetoric off on me or the general public around the world for much longer.

No matter how desperate homosexuals and homosexual activists continue to prove to be to try and make their every lie and deception the issue, divorce certainly doesn't disrespect the fact that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions. Cheating doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions.

Divorce only signifies the end of a marriage and marriage sometimes ends because one person disrespects the other but that quite obviously doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions, that only leads to a reason why a marriage comes to an end in divorce.

Also once again keep in mind the simple fact that artificial insemination does not describe a sexual orientation and keep in mind the fact that leaving marriage in the respectable state that it was created for and in honour of for thousands of years since marriage was created wasn't hurting anyone, but homosexual activists went ahead and made this soon to be short lived mockery of marriage anyway with their every lie and deception when they could have very well accepted the fact that homosexual unions do not equal heterosexual unions and made the wise decision to opt for civil unions in the first place thus saving allot of unneeded headaches and allot of your hard earned wasted tax dollars.

Again, The factual evidence which proves that homosexual unions do not equal heterosexual unions is quite simply the fact that thanks to heterosexual unions each and every one of us even exists as opposed to the fact that if it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective. A very distinct significance in difference obviously proving beyond any shadow of doubt that homosexual unions do not even come close to equal heterosexual unions and are quite obviously not even in the same ball park. That homosexual unions are relationships that are among consenting adults, as are heterosexual unions among consenting adults, obviously doesn't detract from the factual evidence proving that homosexual unions do not equal heterosexual unions as clearly demonstrated within this very paragraph.

As I have shared on many previous occasions, thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves beyond any shadow of doubt that marriage is about honouring the significance of the one sexual unity to which we all owe our very existence and as long as we, the human race exists, that significance stands alone by honouring heterosexual unions with what we call marriage because again to make myself very clear it is "exclusively" thanks to heterosexual unions that each and every one of us even exists which is quite obviously a significance worthy of honouring with the distinction of what we call marriage above that of any other kind of sexual unity. Even test tube babies and artificial inseminations wouldn't exist without heterosexual unions existing to sustain the human race with what we call procreation in the first place.

Homosexual activist deliberate ignorance towards the meaning of marriage is both insulting and infuriating and it is all because homosexual activists refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are as well obviously refuse to accept heterosexuals for what heterosexuals are and proof of this is that here homosexuals and homosexual activists are attempting to proclaim that heterosexual unions are no more significant than homosexual unions yet the fact that we exist being exclusive thank to heterosexual unions factually proves otherwise.

Because homosexuals and homosexual activists such as the LGBT obviously refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are, they obviously refuse to accept heterosexuals for what heterosexuals are they have been using their every lie and deception in attempt to make fools out of everyone because of their own denial hence the motivation for this soon to be short lived homosexual activist insanity manifestation.

It is my pleasure to play a key role in sharing facts on the foundation of primary issues I address which in this instance expose homosexuals and homosexual activists for the obsessive compulsive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their filthy bias agenda thus revealing to the globe the bunch of stupid idiots homosexuals and homosexual activists have been getting away with treating everyone as with their every lie and deception to put an end to the homosexual activist insanity manifestation permanently and globally no matter how desperate LGBT may continue to to try and make their every pathetic lie and deception the issue.

The Challenge, contest with so much as a shred of validity the facts I share on the foundations of primary issues I address which in this instance reveal homosexuals and homosexual activists for the compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda that I address. What this whole composition reveals is proof of their bias agenda BTW.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

c4c2a667f406a97314e6dc35f95da913.jpg

Jackass!!!!

You may be in "contact" with numerous parties, the question is do they contact a sick liar like you in return?

The "Challenge" is for you to prove that all "homosexuals and homosexual activists are compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators" anymore then perverts like you are. Like I said before, your words are not evidence of anything but your own bigotry, and hate. Kind of like declaring yourself a "World Class Activist".

And while I can find no followers of your atheist ********* on any of the pages that google links to you, I do see you are more then likely nothing more then a long haired welfare cheat. Good luck troll.

Jackass!!!!

Thanks for the fine examples that because LGBT / homosexuals and homosexual activists are not able to contest with so much as a shred of validity the very facts I share as clearly demonstrated within the composition beginning this very thread which reveal LGBT / homosexuals and homosexual activists for the compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda that I address, they instead desperately scramble to try and make anything else including their every lie and deception the issue as these one's so very eagerly and obviously demonstrate.

Notice that one even goes to far as to make up a lie in the form of a vacant un backed claim by attempting to label me a liar yet doesn't even back their own claim with so much as a shred of validity. It's much like my pointing my finger at someone I have never met or even heard of and claiming "you rape 90 year old women" without even offering so much as a shred of evidence to back such a claim with validity. I don't do that because I'm not that mentally weak, pathetic and desperate to try and make lies and deceptions the issue myself.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Werbung:
Notice that one even goes to far as to make up a lie in the form of a vacant un backed claim by attempting to label me a liar yet doesn't even back their own claim with so much as a shred of validity. It's much like my pointing my finger at someone I have never met or even heard of and claiming "you rape 90 year old women" without even offering so much as a shred of evidence to back such a claim with validity.

No, you are called a liar because you are one, and are so mentally weak as to not be willing to admit it. You post ********* with no proof whatsoever, and expect others to believe it. Come back when you have some proof other then your lies, and *********.

Back