Liberal BLM protesters want white people to give them their homes

Werbung:
The

The sad part about it is the blackfella is right.
Really so you should give up your home in Australia to a blackfella and you also said its ok to burn down churches. Your own words say all that anyone need to know. Do not respond to any of my post . EVER Again you will not like my replies as only scum agree its ok to burn church's and encourage violence and hate crimes like you do .

Really so you should give up your home in Australia to a blackfella and you also said its ok to burn down churches. Your own words say all that anyone need to know. Do not respond to any of my post . EVER Again you will not like my replies as only scum agree its ok to burn church's and encourage violence and hate crimes like you do .
I'll reply to who ever I choose and I dont take instructions from you. Your only choice is to ignore but ill make things so provocative you won't be able to stay away.

See how you go comrade.

I saw something weird the other day at Stonehenge......

1659716223046.png

wee black knights seem to have appeared....ah well.....as long as history represents what the political will of the day requires then all's well in the snowflake world...

Werbung:
I saw something weird the other day at Stonehenge......

View attachment 1633

wee black knights seem to have appeared....ah well.....as long as history represents what the political will of the day requires then all's well in the snowflake world...
yes Im sure here were tons of black knights and Korean knights and Mormon Eskimos there also. .
History is history and we need to stick with the facts.

Back