life in the liberal world .

the annoying thing

Sound great crime up 38 percent , sounds like the type of place progressives would love,
Wonder if it has any thing to do with the next one?

Yes they are whining and crying

Yes 49 th and I wonder why ?
  • New York has a 6.50 percent to 7.25 percent corporate income tax rate. New York has a 4.00 percent state sales tax rate, a max local sales tax rate of 4.875 percent, and an average combined state and local sales tax rate of 8.52 percent. New York’s tax system ranks 49th overall on our 2023 State Business Tax Climate Index.

Sounds like a real nice place that liberals would like .

And last but not least the end results are in !!!!!

Can you blame them , we have had several homes sold in our community from ny .

Werbung:
t
You clearly show you are not one to try to help fix the messes you cannot see, comprehend, or understand.
you clearly show you make stupid posts. you have no idea how I am or am not helping fix anything, yet you rush here to post hateful lies. lol

lol. the truth is that the liberal world consists of much more than NYC. duh

Yes that true lug nut but much of it is like NY Oakland ,la, Frisco, Detroit ,Chicago Philly, Portland ,Flint, and so many more so your weasel words mean nothing . And you know it .

weasel words? lol. liberals live all over the country, moron. its not just nyc.
god you post the dumbest things. lol

weasel words? lol. liberals live all over the country, moron. its not just nyc.
god you post the dumbest things. lol
Yes lug nut I know they lie all over but they are bunched up in those city's they turned into shat hole.
Like Baltimore which is another democrat shat hole.
Your in denial again lug nut .

Werbung:
Yes lug nut I know they lie all over but they are bunched up in those city's they turned into shat hole.
Like Baltimore which is another democrat shat hole.
Your in denial again lug nut .

you post a few isolated things about one city and then proclaim "life in the liberal world".

you are a true moron lol

Back