Lindsey Graham!!!! Wow

LooseChange

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAEW2BjKfgU

I honestly feel sorry for him but then again you reap what you sow...the same also applies to the Democrats but hey Liberals have been beating them upside the heads for years..it's just rather odd to see so called CONSERVATIVES do the same to Republicans. SUCKS to be a RINO I guess?!?

Werbung:
Not to defend him, but he's hardly a RINO. His actual voting record is very conservative. The real point is, these yapping dogs that come to town hall meetings to yell, display rudeness, and ignorant claims have hijacked the Republican Party. They're the driving force. It's difficult to imagine just have far right they want to take America.

All I can say is that for anyone to go through those type of town hall meetings with people that upset about everything then there is no hope for this country. I've given up on our two party system and as far as I can tell the left and the right have completely hijacked our process to the point you have to take a side or else pay the consequence of speaking your mind against the status quo...

Graham has a 91% voting record with his cohorts.
He has a 0% rating on civil rights with the ACLU.

What more do Righties want? For him to resurrect Reagan and repeal the 22nd Amendment?

Not to defend him, but he's hardly a RINO. His actual voting record is very conservative. The real point is, these yapping dogs that come to town hall meetings to yell, display rudeness, and ignorant claims have hijacked the Republican Party. They're the driving force. It's difficult to imagine just have far right they want to take America.

thats it your out now, you RINO! Insert mindless rant lacking facts here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAEW2BjKfgU

I honestly feel sorry for him but then again you reap what you sow...the same also applies to the Democrats but hey Liberals have been beating them upside the heads for years..it's just rather odd to see so called CONSERVATIVES do the same to Republicans. SUCKS to be a RINO I guess?!?

Why do you feel sorry for him? He got everything he deserved. He did not listen to those people there at all except to tell them they were wrong and his last words were if you dont like the republican party you can leave it.

When they vote him out it will be a good thing. The stupid jackass works for them, not the other way around.

And yes he is a RINO just like McCain and Arlen Spector. They will all get their just dues fairly soon much like Gordon Smith of Oregon did.

Why do you feel sorry for him? He got everything he deserved. He did not listen to those people there at all except to tell them they were wrong and his last words were if you dont like the republican party you can leave it.

When they vote him out it will be a good thing. The stupid jackass works for them, not the other way around.

And yes he is a RINO just like McCain and Arlen Spector. They will all get their just dues fairly soon much like Gordon Smith of Oregon did.

YES!!!, A RINO must be an endangered species. AS a very wise man told me , " VOTE Conservative or do not vote at all! " I must have been talking to myself . Lindsey Graham has been a disgrace to South Carolina voters for years. Now, is the time to toss this "graham cracker " into a cracker barrel !!
VOTE YOUR PRINCIPLES and politicial misfits like Graham will be gone!

Graham has a 91% voting record with his cohorts.
He has a 0% rating on civil rights with the ACLU.

What more do Righties want? For him to resurrect Reagan and repeal the 22nd Amendment?
In-breeding has definitely reached critical-mass!!

devolutionnew.jpg

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

It's soundin' like you folks are gettin' ready to roll-out your HEAVYWEIGHTS!!!!!

529.gif

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

490.gif

Werbung:
Ok let me remind you conservatives of something Ronald Reagan said when it came to the GOP bashing their own. "Thou shall not saying anything bad against fellow republicans in public" Apparently that has fallen on deaf ears to some conservatives. I'm sure if he was alive today even he would get bashed by his own and that is the god honest truth. I expect liberals to attack democrats in public its what they do best when they don't get their way but like I stated before conservatives have kept it to themselves up until know. What trips me out is when Lindsey Graham invoked Ron Paul as saying G.W. Bush was a war criminal these people screamed out that HE actually was?!? Are you serious? They agreed with Ron Paul in saying Bush was a war criminal. I would like to remind all you conservatives of something and the same applies to liberals. Independents are watching everything unfold and from people I have talked to who have in the past voted both ways, they are concerned about what they are seeing from both sides and are genuine afraid of what is going to happen in 2010 and 2012.

Back