Liz Cheney loses Wyoming Republican primary to Trump-backed candidate

bradlux

Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, Donald Trump’s fiercest Republican adversary in Congress, was defeated in a Republican primary on Tuesday, falling to a rival backed by the former U.S. president in a contest that has reinforced Trump’s grip on the party’s base.
The third-term congresswoman and her allies entered the day downbeat about her prospects, aware that Trump’s backing gave Harriet Hageman considerable lift in the state where he won by the largest margin during the 2020 campaign. Cheney was already looking ahead to a political future beyond Capitol Hill that could include a 2024 presidential run, potentially putting her on another collision course with Trump.

Werbung:
Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, Donald Trump’s fiercest Republican adversary in Congress, was defeated in a Republican primary on Tuesday, falling to a rival backed by the former U.S. president in a contest that has reinforced Trump’s grip on the party’s base.
The third-term congresswoman and her allies entered the day downbeat about her prospects, aware that Trump’s backing gave Harriet Hageman considerable lift in the state where he won by the largest margin during the 2020 campaign. Cheney was already looking ahead to a political future beyond Capitol Hill that could include a 2024 presidential run, potentially putting her on another collision course with Trump.

According to the libtard posters here the Cheney's are great heroes and every single person that voted for her opponent is a NAZI and a racist!

All of them!

The Cheneys, great heroes. To libtards!

Would never occur to their little pea brains there might be a disconnect there. Better to denigrate or slander half of America and honor the swamp and the mega rich who are their allies.

The average American who works for $13 an hour is a piece of shit but Bill Gates and the Cheneys are awesome!

According to the libtard posters here the Cheney's are great heroes and every single person that voted for her opponent is a NAZI and a racist!

All of them!

The Cheneys, great heroes. To libtards!

Would never occur to their little pea brains there might be a disconnect there. Better to denigrate or slander half of America and honor the swamp and the mega rich who are their allies.

The average American who works for $13 an hour is a piece of shit but Bill Gates and the Cheneys are awesome!

quote the people who said the cheneys are "great heroes" and "every single person ....nazi"

list their names, lying moron. lol

That proves that the other 70%of which you are included, are brain dead hate filled ignorant fools and love fascism. You can relate to that ?

You just sound like an asshole bigot. A whole state are fascists and ignorant? You ever been to Wyoming? It is beautiful there and there are low taxes and little crime..

I'm critical of you foreigners, I think your way of thinking is flawed. I would never say entire countries are ignorant or stupid just because they do not vote the way I would want. I do not obsess

Only a disgusting pos human being talks about people that way and since you are slandering my country you go go to hell.

Dick Cheney's daughter is your god? What a retard.

You just sound like an asshole bigot. A whole state are fascists and ignorant? You ever been to Wyoming? It is beautiful there and there are low taxes and little crime..

I'm critical of you foreigners, I think your way of thinking is flawed. I would never say entire countries are ignorant or stupid just because they do not vote the way I would want. I do not obsess

Only a disgusting pos human being talks about people that way and since you are slandering my country you go go to hell.

Dick Cheney's daughter is your god? What a retard.
Youre frustration is building comrade. Be careful. I now know which buttons to push.

Settle down son. I haven't finished with you.

You accomplished nothing other than prove what a pos human being you are.
Thank you for your kind words. I have to admit though, coming from you it has the validity of pure air.

I could be all what you say but you are unqualified to say it. Youre opinion is based on hate, bile and ignorance. Combine that with the cult tribal adherence Trump, it leaves me with no doubt what I'm dealing with.

Thank you for your kind words. I have to admit though, coming from you it has the validity of pure air.

I could be all what you say but you are unqualified to say it. Youre opinion is based on hate, bile and ignorance. Combine that with the cult tribal adherence Trump, it leaves me with no doubt what I'm dealing with.

Really how? And why do you care?

Werbung:
Trump is a multi-dimensional crook and full marks to Ms Cheney for trying to rid the Republication Party of this malignant presence.

It reminds of Germany in the 1920's before the Nazis took over.

And we all knew how that ended

Back