Long time forum poster seeks new home

NHRBW

Hi. I go by the screen name NHRBW. I have been posting in in my past forum home since 1997 which at the time was the Netscape forums. It is now a shadow of it's former self and the environment there with those who are left is at best toxic. There is little debate anymore just a small bunch hating on each other. So I am am joining here to what I hope is a good debate site.

Werbung:
Hi. I go by the screen name NHRBW. I have been posting in in my past forum home since 1997 which at the time was the Netscape forums. It is now a shadow of it's former self and the environment there with those who are left is at best toxic. There is little debate anymore just a small bunch hating on each other. So I am am joining here to what I hope is a good debate site.
If you come here to escape lefties, go back.
Although you could very well nestle into the hammock style of lies and hypocrisy that haunts these forums.

There's an array of intellectual capacities to enjoy. Ranging from youthful republics as ignorant as a stump to old retired revenge filled old soaks who believe Trump is a saint.

There's this old dude name Thingo who thinks I burn churches. He'll certainly let you know this hoping to align you with him. It's complete bollocks but I play along with it for entertainment purposes alone.
Here's another tip. Don't tell lies or quote outrageous statements without support.

That aside comrade, welcome and enjoy the ride.

Back