Love ya guns

Boris Norris

Werbung:
I think everyone should be armed with a machine gun like this nut. Do you? Sounds like fun.
The gunnuts and NRA will pay all expenses though.

Only part of that you didn't get right was he was a Chinese probably a immigrant and didn't haver a machine gun or a ar 15 . And I will bet he had mental issues and no one took action. Get your facts right . Now as far as legally owned machine guns being used in crimes there have been 4 instances sense 1968 .

I have a ckass 3 weapon , I value it and it took a year to get it . You see myself and 2 others have a trust and we all have a interest and owner ship in several items mostly suppressors but some guns . Machine guns are terribly expensive a m16 can cost you 30000 and take a year to get. Most legal owners of machine guns are average people and value thier investments and the law there are about 630,000 legally owned machine guns innthe usa , Any others are stolen or converted illegally. Your gun knowledge is about tas low as it gets .

$ instances in 55 years out of 630,000 guns owned . SO yes perhaps if more people had machine guns crime would go down.
At least make a effort to know what your talking about sometimes . While I enjoy helping you look stupid you do all the work for me so thank you again boris

Last edited:
Only part of that you didn't get right was he was a Chinese probably a immigrant and didn't haver a machine gun or a ar 15 . And I will bet he had mental issues and no one took action. Get your facts right . Now as far as legally owned machine guns being used in crimes there have been 4 instances sense 1968 .

I have a ckass 3 weapon , I value it and it took a year to get it . You see myself and 2 others have a trust and we all have a interest and owner ship in several items mostly suppressors but some guns . Machine guns are terribly expensive a m16 can cost you 30000 and take a year to get. Most legal owners of machine guns are average people and value thier investments and the law there are about 630,000 legally owned machine guns innthe usa , Any others are stolen or converted illegally. Your gun knowledge is about tas low as it gets .

$ instances in 55 years out of 630,000 guns owned . SO yes perhaps if more people had machine guns crime would go down.
At least make a effort to know what your talking about sometimes . While I enjoy helping you look stupid you do all the work for me so thank you again boris
Stop making pathetic excuses. America is full of gunnuts and most are idiots. You want it that way so take the blame.

Stop making pathetic excuses. America is full of gunnuts and most are idiots. You want it that way so take the blame.
Hey I posted facts you posted lies and I'm not making excuses for him in any way. Your the lying liberal who claimed he used a machine gun.
Problem is I called you out on your lie and you do not like it .

Hey I posted facts you posted lies and I'm not making excuses for him in any way. Your the lying liberal who claimed he used a machine gun.
Problem is I called you out on your lie and you do not like it .
I don't care if he used a grease gun.
It's a typical example if how a country with too many guns ends in tragedies like this every bloody day.
Yet you defend the madness and unnecessary deaths are collateral damage so you can have your toys. You're brain dead.

I don't care if he used a grease gun.
It's a typical example if how a country with too many guns ends in tragedies like this every bloody day.
Yet you defend the madness and unnecessary deaths are collateral damage so you can have your toys. You're brain dead.
I do not and have not supported random killings of innocent people .I support gin rights and responsible ownership and legal use .

Whileever you refuse to surrender your guns you support it. You have no use for a gun but to stroke your ego.
That would be whenever . I have never refused to surrender a gun in private or at work.
And yes I have had uses for guns my entire like almost . I started hunting at 7 woth family members for squirrels with a 28 gauge shot gun.
Have hunted all my life on and off.
I carried a gun at different jobs for probably a total of 20 years or more.
I carry a gun for selfdefense .
I enjoy shooting targets with both pistol and rifle and shot in competition matches at one time. I also taught shooting courses at one time.

Werbung:
That would be whenever . I have never refused to surrender a gun in private or at work.
And yes I have had uses for guns my entire like almost . I started hunting at 7 woth family members for squirrels with a 28 gauge shot gun.
Have hunted all my life on and off.
I carried a gun at different jobs for probably a total of 20 years or more.
I carry a gun for selfdefense .
I enjoy shooting targets with both pistol and rifle and shot in competition matches at one time. I also taught shooting courses at one time.
None of your pathetic excuses cut it. You have no use for them in the first place. You've got it because you can buy one. You're fearful of some communist takeover or a tyrannical POTUS or some other republican bullshit.
It's in the American DNA confirmed by the 2nd amendment. Home of the brave my arse. Without your guns you're gutless wimps.

Back