Malpractice and Corruption

Irishone21

Religion miracles conflict with psychiatry, as psychiatrist have no way of explaining the experience, therefore, they often misdiagnose people who have encountered the divine with schizophrenia. I am one of these people. My mom talked to the doctors claiming that I was manic and out of my head, as I spoke about occurrences in which I crossed paths with divinity. Now I'm on medication that makes me feel weird, and generally has bad side effects. I can't concentrate, I feel as if I am not in touch with reality. Before, I felt down to earth, and energized by my passions. Now my mood is low, I have no highs throughout the day, and overall I feel like I am sick or something. Treatment has made me sick, when it is suppose to make me feel better. Now I have to deal, not only with the trouble of convincing my mom that I don't have these wild claims of disorders in which she mistakenly thinks I have, but I have to deal with the trouble of getting off a medicine. It is like ceasing to partake in an addiction, as side effects worsen when you stop taking the medicine, making you feel as though you need to be on it, even if you don't. This is medical malpractice, and nowadays, it is worse, happening more than then ever before. People tend to fall a victim to the doctors charm, and are swayed by his opinion, even if it is, in fact, erroneous.

It is ridiculous how much the government rebels from legalization of marijuana, despite knowing it would solve so many problems. Marijuana is less harmful then many prescription pills in which are given out, without informing the patients of the side effects.

The government, like the psychiatrist, wants to assimilate society through treatment, so they generally give many people mood stabilizers, as there is generation gap between the younger generation, those born in the 80-90s and the older generation, those born in the 50-70s.

Werbung:
Religion miracles conflict with psychiatry, as psychiatrist have no way of explaining the experience, therefore, they often misdiagnose people who have encountered the divine with schizophrenia. I am one of these people.

This is really interesting to me. If its not too personal, could you tell me a bit about this. Are you a follower of a world religion as well? Thanks a lot.

My mom talked to the doctors claiming that I was manic and out of my head, as I spoke about occurrences in which I crossed paths with divinity. Now I'm on medication that makes me feel weird, and generally has bad side effects. I can't concentrate, I feel as if I am not in touch with reality. Before, I felt down to earth, and energized by my passions. Now my mood is low, I have no highs throughout the day, and overall I feel like I am sick or something. Treatment has made me sick, when it is suppose to make me feel better. Now I have to deal, not only with the trouble of convincing my mom that I don't have these wild claims of disorders in which she mistakenly thinks I have, but I have to deal with the trouble of getting off a medicine. It is like ceasing to partake in an addiction, as side effects worsen when you stop taking the medicine, making you feel as though you need to be on it, even if you don't. This is medical malpractice, and nowadays, it is worse, happening more than then ever before. People tend to fall a victim to the doctors charm, and are swayed by his opinion, even if it is, in fact, erroneous.

How old are you? Why don't you tell your mum to stop giving you the drugs as they make you feel worse? Show her this post.

It is ridiculous how much the government rebels from legalization of marijuana, despite knowing it would solve so many problems. Marijuana is less harmful then many prescription pills in which are given out, without informing the patients of the side effects.

I agree, but could your divine visions be from smoking too much marijuana? I'm asking this quesiton genuienly, not as some kind of psychiatrist etc., I can imagine you've had enough of that stuff.

I actually found Divine to be quite disgusting.

200px-Divine.glenn.milstead-dogs.jpg

I received messages in the Bible... However, I don't think people are mature enough to believe this, so I try to avoid debating it.

Im really curious as to what malpractice and corruption have to do with this. I will agree that people today are much to medicated through perscription drugs that are designed to avoid depression and other mental afflictions. I do agree that smoking marijuana might be a highly overlooked rather inocious means to solving these problems that is why several states have allowed medical pot use. I am just wondering what the end result of this thread will be.

Mood stabalizers create a sickness. They are giving out all the time. Pyschiatry is a questioning field, and psychiatrist, to move up in their feild, must assign people drugs... At times people are over prescriped... At times they are misdiagnosed... but this is a capitalist world, and natural cures just take to much time.

Faith will prevail over medication, but it's not the medication it'self that cures, it's the faith in which people put on the medication (for the sake of the people) that acts as a remedy.

I'm confused here.

If you're schizophrenic, you wouldn't be given a mood stabilizer. Mood stabilizers control for bipolar. They give antipsychotics to people with schizophrenia.

Is it schizophrenia, or just mood disorder with psychotic symptoms?

I received messages in the Bible... However, I don't think people are mature enough to believe this, so I try to avoid debating it.

That's a delusion; it's characteristic of a psychotic disorder. (Specifically it's a referential delusion, as opposed to your messianiac delusion that you've been singled out for some kind of divine mission and your persecutorial delusion that the government is trying to control you through prescription medications).

Faith will prevail over medication, but it's not the medication it'self that cures, it's the faith in which people put on the medication (for the sake of the people) that acts as a remedy.

Empirically untrue. You can induce hyperdopaminergia in animals and get psychotic symptoms, and then control them using dopamine antagonists. You're not prepared to argue that mice and dogs have faith in the healing power of Thorazine, are you?

And for schizophrenia, well, the most frequent "natural" cure is suicide. Most people with it don't get better unless they get treatment.

Religion miracles conflict with psychiatry, as psychiatrist have no way of explaining the experience, therefore, they often misdiagnose people who have encountered the divine with schizophrenia. I am one of these people. My mom talked to the doctors claiming that I was manic and out of my head, as I spoke about occurrences in which I crossed paths with divinity. Now I'm on medication that makes me feel weird, and generally has bad side effects. I can't concentrate, I feel as if I am not in touch with reality. Before, I felt down to earth, and energized by my passions. Now my mood is low, I have no highs throughout the day, and overall I feel like I am sick or something. Treatment has made me sick, when it is suppose to make me feel better. Now I have to deal, not only with the trouble of convincing my mom that I don't have these wild claims of disorders in which she mistakenly thinks I have, but I have to deal with the trouble of getting off a medicine. It is like ceasing to partake in an addiction, as side effects worsen when you stop taking the medicine, making you feel as though you need to be on it, even if you don't. This is medical malpractice, and nowadays, it is worse, happening more than then ever before. People tend to fall a victim to the doctors charm, and are swayed by his opinion, even if it is, in fact, erroneous.

The government, like the psychiatrist, wants to assimilate society through treatment, so they generally give many people mood stabilizers, as there is generation gap between the younger generation, those born in the 80-90s and the older generation, those born in the 50-70s.

You could ask your mom if she would allow you to get a second opinion from another psychiatrist - this time from one who believes in God, the Bible, and miracles. Tell her that you are willing to accept the opinion of this second psychiatrist even if he suggest that medicine is best for you. Even if he recomends medicine he might try one that does not have the same side effects.

Werbung:
Heaven is real... We were all chosen. I was sent with/experience earned me innate ability that is essential for the mission. Each of our individualities is essential however. We are all confused here. Forgive me for giving the wrong impression.

Back