man kills teenager because the kid was a republican

the annoying thing

Werbung:

Just goes to show you how low and touchy democrats are , but you can see the dame hatefulness here from cowardly democrats.
This reminds me of how you continually blame democrats for violence etc. Let's examine what you say.
After you read this article I expect to never hear another bleat from you. You hypocrite.

Just goes to show you how low and touchy democrats are , but you can see the dame hatefulness here from cowardly democrats.

no, it shows you something about that person, not about "democrats" as a whole. duh.
god you're stupid :)

and cowardly for not showing how I "lie all the time" and just running away when I ask you to prove your claim :)

no, it shows you something about that person, not about "democrats" as a whole. duh.
god you're stupid :)

and cowardly for not showing how I "lie all the time" and just running away when I ask you to prove your claim :)
Yea i shows you a grown man ran over teenager because he was a republican and your supporting him

Yea i shows you a grown man ran over teenager because he was a republican and your supporting him

i'm not "supporting" him, moron. lol.

i'm pointing out your stupidity - one random person's actions don't represent tens of millions of people. duh

Dennis Lynn Rader (born March 9, 1945) is an American serial killer known as BTK (an abbreviation he gave himself, for "bind, torture, kill"), the BTK Strangler or the BTK Killer. Rader was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in Wichita and had been elected president of the church council.[20][30] He was also a Cub Scout leader.[20]

moron logic: "this shows how cub scout leaders are serial killers!"

hahahahhahah

Across the board, serial killers are predominantly conservative in their political leanings. Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Rader, and probably the biggest name of all, Ted Bundy, were all active in the Republican Party at some level. Quizzing other killers showed the same thing, that the vast majority vote Republican,” said lead pollster David Quick. “We gain no analysis from this, it garners us no insight into the workings of the minds of conservative politicians or serial killers, but it is an overwhelming majority. Because serial killers come from diverse backgrounds and possess vastly different IQ’s they appear to have nothing in common save their conservative ideals and their desire to butcher people. It’s compelling data to be sure.”

moron logic: "republicans are serial killers!"

hahahahahha

Across the board, serial killers are predominantly conservative in their political leanings. Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Rader, and probably the biggest name of all, Ted Bundy, were all active in the Republican Party at some level. Quizzing other killers showed the same thing, that the vast majority vote Republican,” said lead pollster David Quick. “We gain no analysis from this, it garners us no insight into the workings of the minds of conservative politicians or serial killers, but it is an overwhelming majority. Because serial killers come from diverse backgrounds and possess vastly different IQ’s they appear to have nothing in common save their conservative ideals and their desire to butcher people. It’s compelling data to be sure.”

hahahahahha
Stop it. He can't withstand constant barrages of the truth. You'll send his brain into an epileptic state again.
Thats cruel. 😉

hahahahahha
Yes I confess I was a cereal killer at one time . mostly grape nuts and Cheerios but Im guilty of killing many .
I actually picked up another hand gun today 15 rd dasa with decocker safety. 9 mm and i picked up a walther ppq just a couple weeks ago or so.
And as You said im a cereal killer so im thinking about a new bowel and spoon

Yes I confess I was a cereal killer at one time . mostly grape nuts and Cheerios but Im guilty of killing many .
I actually picked up another hand gun today 15 rd dasa with decocker safety. 9 mm and i picked up a walther ppq just a couple weeks ago or so.
And as You said im a cereal killer so im thinking about a new bowel and spoon

so you still don't get it. lol.

one random person doesn't represent tens of millions of people. duh

Werbung:
Back