Man robs bank to get jail healthcare

Dude111

This is just disgustingly sad and shows just how desperate things are getting in the US!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelo...out/man-robs-bank-to-get-medical-care-in-jail

Earlier this month, Verone (pictured), a 59-year-old convenience store clerk, walked into a Gaston, N.C., bank and handed the cashier a note demanding $1 and medical attention. Then he waited calmly for police to show up.

He's now in jail and has an appointment with a doctor this week...[more]
They dont give a crap about anyone if they dont have money....... IT JUST IS SO DISGUSTING..... I cried for the guy when i saw him!

Werbung:
Best health care system in the world...right?
Auful quite on this one...I wonder where all the conservatives are with their: "The poor can just walk into any emergency room and get health care. Name one person that has ever been denied health care". Etc., etc.

I thought I'd wait for him to serve the three years that he hopes to get in jail, and then collect social security and live on the beach, as he said he wanted to do,and then say something TO HIM. You sure pick the ones to "cry" for.

I thought I'd wait for him to serve the three years that he hopes to get in jail, and then collect social security and live on the beach, as he said he wanted to do,and then say something TO HIM. You sure pick the ones to "cry" for.

But Verone's body wasn't up to it. The bending and lifting made his back ache. He had problems with his left foot, making him limp. He also suffered from carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis.Then he noticed a protrusion on his chest. "The pain was beyond the tolerance that I could accept," He worked as a truck driver for 17 years, took a job as a convenience clerk (Is he one of those famous "too lazy to work" welfare collectors?
He has sufficient medical problems (but convenience store clerks do not get insurance), that it is likely he could qualify for Social Security disablility....He is 59 years old for God's sake. He is broken down from working; it is not like he is a mother of 3 kids (with 3 different fathers) living on welfare, having never worked a day in her life. This is a guy who presumably worked until currently and has too many medical problems to continue with life the way it is...show the poor bast....some mercy. Oh, thats right, a conservative you are.

Tell you what...I'll feel "compassion" for him, and YOU give him money, and I just know that your kid is going to give this guy his own kid's share of "soylent green".

Would you still feel "mercy" if you found out that he was in fact a conservative and had voted Republican all his life? Yeah sure, you would. Why is it O.K. for you to feel "mercy" for this guy, but want CHILDREN of people who vote differently than you do to suffer if someone else has to?

Mercy my a**. You're a hypocrite.

Tell you what...I'll feel "compassion" for him, and YOU give him money, and I just know that your kid is going to give this guy his own kid's share of "soylent green".

Would you still feel "mercy" if you found out that he was in fact a conservative and had voted Republican all his life? Yeah sure, you would. Why is it O.K. for you to feel "mercy" for this guy, but want CHILDREN of people who vote differently than you do to suffer if someone else has to?

Mercy my a**. You're a hypocrite.

when in doubt attack a straw man. ...you ask the question, give his response based on what you want him to say, then attack him for what you decided he would say?

My only consolation is that conservative deniers children and grandchildren will end up eating "solent green" like everyone else.

Nope. The "attack" as you weak minded people consider any response that shows liberal hypocrisy, is for what he DID say.

Nope. The "attack" as you weak minded people consider any response that shows liberal hypocrisy, is for what he DID say.
What he said out of frustration of being abondoned after working all his life, and now reaping the "rewards" of a "Conservative retirement".

Conservative reirement plan for the working class = die of neglect in a cardboard box over a heat vent in the Winter.

What he said out of frustration of being abondoned after working all his life, and now reaping the "rewards" of a "Conservative retirement".

Conservative reirement plan for the working class = die of neglect in a cardboard box over a heat vent in the Winter.

Now that post is possibly the most absurd post you have ever done...and that is saying a lot considering your entire body of work here.

You no doubt believe the Ds and Big Ears when they say Rs want to kill seniors.

How does one so easily accept propaganda?

And you claim to have advanced degrees and many years of working as a government school teacher. Did you get brainwashed in the g-school while you were brainwashing the little kiddies?

Uh....I was talking about what YOU said, not the homeless guy.

My only consolation is that conservative deniers children and grandchildren will end up eating "solent green" like everyone else.

You embody the liberal thought relative to other human beings, do you not?

Uh....I was talking about what YOU said, not the homeless guy.
You embody the liberal thought relative to other human beings, do you not?

What reference to an "Attack", did I make? Are you sure that it was not someone else who accused you of an attack?

Werbung:
Now that post is possibly the most absurd post you have ever done...and that is saying a lot considering your entire body of work here.
Why, thank you!

You no doubt believe the Ds and Big Ears when they say Rs want to kill seniors.
Kill, Neglect, eliminate social security, eliminate, stop universal health care. You say tomato, I say tomat-toe. The end result is increased poverty and less heath care for seniors. The Republican plan for seniors is to look the other way when you see a homeless one on the street. Quote from the "Real" Gipper: "...the only people who are homeless and living on the street are those who want to be there..."

How does one so easily accept propaganda?
I wonder about that too. How do they (you)?

And you claim to have advanced degrees and many years of working as a government school teacher. Did you get brainwashed in the g-school while you were brainwashing the little kiddies?

Yes I did! It must have been when Conservatives added, "under God" to the pledge.

Back